𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨second pick¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

【SEASON 4 EPISODE 7】

SEASON 4 EPISODE 7

Julianna was searching her kitchen for something to eat for breakfast, nothing there but stale cereal and crunchy peanut butter. The girl groaned, walking out of her house and across the apartment complex to check Miguel's place.

Julianna walked into the house as if she lived there, her and Miguel constantly doing that at each other's houses. When she walked in, she saw her dad, Miguel and Carmen all in the living room and she smiled. "Good morning. Don't mind me, just looking for something to eat." She said as she passed the three to go into the kitchen.

Johnnys brows furrowed, turning to his daughter, not wanting Carmen to think he doesn't have food at home. "We have food at home. Why are you scavenging for some here?" He asked as Julianna looked inside the on of the cupboards, smiling at the Captain Crunch cereal.

"All we have at home is peanut butter." Jules said as she pulled out the box and a bowl from the other cupboard. Johnny looked at his daughter in confusion and shrugged. "Okay, so? We have bread. Make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." He said.

At the man's words, Miguel and Julianna turned to her, looking at him like he was crazy. "Sensei, she's allergic." Miguel said and Johnny scoffed. "There's no such thing as peanut allergies." Johnny said and Julianna's eyes widened. "Really?" She asked, watching her dad as she grabbed a spoon from the drawer and the peanut butter from their fridge.

Miguel's eyes widened as Jules opened the container of peanut butter and putting the spoon in it. "Let's find out." She said, going to put the spoonful in her mouth but Miguel ran over to her, taking the spoon and the peanut butter from her hands. "No!"

Jules groaned at Miguel, rolling her eyes as she turned to him. "I wasn't actually gonna do it!" Jules yelled and Miguel gave her a look before turning to his mom. "I left my water bottle in your car. Can I have the keys?"

Carmen nodded to her room, smiling at Miguel. "They should be in my room." She said and Miguel nodded, heading to her room.

When Miguel left the room, Carmen turned to Julianna and smiled. "So, Jules." Carmen said happily and the blonde turned to the woman. Carmen smiled wider at the girl, titling her head. "You should have your boyfriend come over for dinner with all of us. I've met Sam and she's lovely but I haven't met Eli."

Julianna smiled at Carmen, nodding her head excitedly. "Yeah. Yeah, that sounds great." She said and Johnny chuckled. "Maybe during the dinner I could tell Hawk to get out of that basement of his and come back to Eagle Fang." He said with a chuckle and Julianna smile and laugh faltered, gulping. Julianna went to speak up but before she did, Miguel walked into the room.