𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨don't touch her¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

【SEASON 4 EPISODE 5: PART 2】

SEASON 4 EPISODE 5: PART 2

Julianna walked into her apartment complex after school to find her dad outside their apartment door, practicing Daniel's crane kick. She cringed at the sight, letting out a disappointed hum as she looked down. "I'm going to need to bleach my eyes." She muttered, catching her dads attention.

Johnny lowered his arms and leg, turning around and smiling at Jules. "Oh, hey! Good timing. I think I've got a counter to LaRusso's bread-and-butter. Watch this." He said, not even letting her say hi back before showing his plan.

"I make it like I'm gonna walk into it again. At the last second, I slip under, shoulder check him in the balls, take him to the mat, elbow, elbow, elbow." He said, doing all the movements he was saying as he said them. Once he finished, he stood back up straight, smiling as he gave her two thumbs up. "Point. Lawrence, winner."

Jules gave her dad a smile, nodding her head encouragingly. "Sounds great." She said and Johnny smiled, nodding his head as he gestured for her to come closer. "Here, you be him so I can try this at game speed."

Julianna immediately frowned, shaking her head. "Pass." She said. Johnnys jaw dropped, looking at her with a look of betrayal. "Wh- Jules! You gonna help me win or what?"

Jules sighed, crossing her arms. "Dad, I've told you. I don't want you guys fighting at all. There's already so much going on with Kreese and that new guy. A Lawrence/LaRusso battle isn't needed." She said and Johnny rose his brows, pointing at her. "Hey! You'll thank me when we're done with the kata crap and I can prepare you for an actual fight."

Julianna's face scrunched, tilting her head at her dad. "So if you win, we just train Eagle Fang. No Miyagi-Do at all?" She asked and Johnny smiled, sending her a thumbs up. "Got it, kiddo."

Jules frowned, her shoulders slumping before she put her hands in her back pockets. "And what if I don't want to stop learning Miyagi-Do?" She asked and Johnnys face fell, stopping everything he was doing and slowly walking towards her.

"What the hell does that mean? You want him to win over me? Your own dad?" Johnny yelled, pointing at himself as he walked towards her.

"Dad, I don't want anybody to win because I don't think there's a for a fight at all!" Julianna yelled and the man let out an angry scoff. "This is the real world, Julianna! There's gonna be fights you don't want. And you just have to man it up, grow a pair and stop crying all the goddamn time!" Johnny yelled and Julianna immediately stepped back. Her jaw slacked slightly before she scoffed out a laugh.

"Yeah... you can go ask Miguel if he wants to help you. I'm not going to." She said before starting to walk passed him and towards the front door. "I was heading out anyway. Just needed to feed Fred."