𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓈¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

【𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟑 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟎: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏】

"I don't know how to say it any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Sam persisted and Chris sighed. "Even if we wanted to team up it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..."

"Oil and vinegar?" Nate asked and Lexi's face scrunched. "Isn't that salad dressing?" Chris nodded at Lexi. "I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation."

"They were friends, dipshit." Mitch scoffed. "Not at WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath." Chris shot back, making Mitch adjusted himself in his seat more to face Chris as Julianna rolled her eyes, resting her forehead on the side of Miguel's shoulder. "Okay, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call me Penis Breath."

"Why are you okay with anyone calling you Penis Breath?" Mitch scoffed. "You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." Mitch and the other kids of Eagle Fang started to get up and Julianna pointed at Bert.

"Bert! Sit!" Bert looked at Julianna with wide eyes and sat back down in his chair as the rest of Eagle Fang started to walk out. "Hey, Pussies!" Demetri screamed, catching Julianna off guard, making her jaw drop as him and Lexi walked up to the rest of Eagle Fang.

"This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want!" Lexi yelled as Demetri pointed at Mitch. "Since you were one of them, you're an asshole too. So are you." He said pointing to Bert. "So was Lexi and Jules." "Don't call us assholes." Lexi muttered and Demetri realized how bad his words sounded and grabbed her hand.

"Well, so was I! Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley-" "Run by the crusty king of assholes himself." Lexi added and Julianna tried to hold back a laugh. "So if by merging Eagle Fang..." He turned to Lexi. "Weird name by the way." Lexi just shrugged, letting him continue. "Can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it!"

Julianna and Lexi smiled proudly at Demetri as he shook his head. "I'm sorry or all the 'assholes'. I usually take pride in my grandiloquence but it's an emotional time."

The Eagle Fang boys nodded, taking a seat on the couch and Lexi quickly kissed Demetri's cheek. "Good job, babe." Demetri smiled down at her, placing a quick kiss on her lips and smiled. "Why thank you. Now... where do we start?"

...

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do." Julianna asked and everyone nodded. "But we're deadlocked on a new name, Gi design, Post training snacks and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol.." Demetri said and Julianna quickly wrote it down. "Not good... at all really but it's a start." Lexi mumbled when a cat started meowing from outside.