𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨𝒷𝑜𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

【𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟑 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟖】

"I need your car." Julianna said as Joey and Lexi started getting out of the car in front of the school. Lexi stopped getting out of the car and went back into the front seat, turning to Julianna. "Why do you need my car?"

"I need to pick Robby up." Lexi smiled at Julianna's words. "Oh, he's getting out today?" Julianna nodded. "Yeah but my dad left before I woke up and Sam told me her dad was going which means those two will start arguing."

Lexi thought about it for a moment when Julianna groaned. "Come on. I have a free period right now." Lexi turned to Julianna and sighed, handing her the keys. "Please don't crash." Lexi sang and Julianna smiled. "I won't."

...

As Julianna walked up the steps to the juvie, she groaned at the sight of her dad and Mr. LaRusso already fighting. "Robby doesn't need you. You've done enough. Thank you. Goodbye." Johnny said, waving Daniel off.

"You got it under control?" Daniel asked just as Julianna got up to them, crossing her arms. "If he doesn't, I'm here." Johnny's head whipped to Julianna. "You're supposed to be at school." Julianna shrugged. "Free period. Figured I come. Don't mind me, I'll be at by the door. Continue your... 30 year rivalry or whatever."

Julianna walked towards the door where Robby should be walking out of and stared down at her phone, waiting for him to walk out and when he did, she quickly shot up, giving him a small smile and opening her arms out for a hug.

Robby smiled, slowly going in to hug her and from over her shoulder, he could see Johnny and Daniel arguing, making him groan. "Seriously?" The men stopped and turned to Robby. "I told you I don't want you here." Robby said as he walked up to Johnny. "You're my son. I wanted to be here." "So did I." Daniel added.

"Don't do me any favors, it's your fault I was in here." Robby snapped at Daniel. "Listen. I know you're upset. I was doing what was best for you. And now that you're out, I just want you to know I'm here. You always have a home at Miyagi-Do." "Or with me and Jules." Johnny butted in and Julianna smiled.

Robby just glared at the men. "Both of you stay out of my life." Robby turned to Julianna. "Did you come in your own car?" Julianna nodded with a proud smile, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "I have Lexi's. Come on." Julianna cheered, giving the men a little salute as she passed them.

When they got into the car, Julianna's phone instantly connected to the bluetooth, resulting in One Direction to blast through the car. Julianna sang along loudly to Story of My Life when she turned her head to Robby. Her eyes grew wide as well as a smile taking over her face at the sight of her brother bobbing his head and mouthing the lyrics to the song.