𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈 & 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„

【𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒】

"Listen up!" Johnny's voice echoed through the dojo. "I see we've got some new recruits. Everybody fall in. In neat rows and lines." Everyone quickly lined up and Johnny walked through the rows, stopping at the man standing behind Julianna. "Sorry, parents can't stay for class. It's an insurance thing."

Julianna didn't turn around since Kreese was still watching the class but she heard him answer. "I'm not a dad. I... I am here to kick some ass, Sir!"

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Johnny quietly asked. "Oh, yeah, the, um... I sold you the mirror. We kinda bonded, talked about rock bands." Julianna heard her dad sigh and knew he was shaking his head. "Look, you're a little old. This is a class for teenagers."

The man laughed. "Well, I can... I can take them. I'm not afraid of kids, Sir. And my mom, she doesn't charge me rent, so I just... I got a lot of cash to burn." Lexi and Julianna turned to face each other, Lexi mouthing 'oh my god' while Julianna tried to hold in her laugh. "We'll consider this a trail run." Johnny said as he walked back up to the front, noticing Lexi and Julianna conversing and hitting them both on the back of the head. "No talking between you two. I hear it enough."

"I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance at becoming a fighter. But to do that, you gotta fight. So, which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?" Johnny said, grabbing Julianna's arm and pulling her to stand beside him. "Dad, I didn't agree to this." Julianna whispered.

"I'll take her on." A voice spoke from the back of the class and everyone moved out of the way so the Lawrence's could see her. Johnny smirked at the girl. "Oh, you will, huh?" The girl smirked right back. "I saw your little demo at Valley Fest. You guys can put on a show, but can you actually fight?"

"That sounds like a challenge." Johnny said. "I like a challenge." Johnny nodded, turning to Julianna, "Miss Lawrence, show little Miss Hotshot here what Cobra Kai is all about." Julianna nodded her head as the class moved to the walls to give the girls room. Julianna didn't even have time to turn all the way around before she was kicked in the side.

Julianna stumbled a bit but caught herself. She looked at the girl with an astonished look and a slight smile. "Okay, then. Game on." The girl smirked at Julianna and sent another kick at her but Julianna was quick, grabbing the back of the girls leg and flipping her onto her back. The class cheered for Julianna as the girl got up, running at Julianna, throwing punches at her face.

Julianna blocked every punch with her elbow. "You're telegraphing. I can see it coming." Julianna grunted. Suddenly, the girl swooped Julianna's legs. "Did you see that coming?"