𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟎

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ back to brown¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

【SEASON 5 EPISODE 3】

SEASON 5 EPISODE 3

For the past two hours, Jules was helping her dad get paint off of his car. She didn't want to, but after getting arrested and her dad leaving to Mexico to get Miguel back, Julianna wanted to spend some time with her dad. She really did miss him.

Once they finished, they walked towards the Diaz apartment for breakfast. Julianna was covered in sweat and chemicals. She took off her hoodie and left it outside the front door as they walked in. "Hey, sorry we're late. Graffiti's a bitch to clean off. You should see my van. Should be illegal to deface someone else's property." Johnny said, taking a seat to the chair closest to the door.

Julianna's brows furrowed at her dad, taking the seat beside him. "It is. I was arrested for it."

Johnny turned to look at Jules before he awkwardly cleared his throat, looking down at the food on his plate. "Well, this looks different."

Jules looked down and cringed at the burnt sunny side up on her plate, looking up at Miguel who was straight ahead of her in the kitchen. "Yeah, I made it. Oh, I forgot the orange juice.Uh, one second."

Julianna turned to Yaya, who was sitting directly across the table from her. Yaya looked just as disgusted as Jules did, but she just shrugged at Jules.

"Everything okay with you and Robby? " Carmen asked Johnny, sitting at the end of the table. Johnny gave Carmen a half smile, "Yeah, really good. Ride home was a little quiet though. I think things between himand Miguel are gonna take some time." Johnny said and Jules snickered.

"Shocker." Jules muttered and Johnny whipped his head to her, glaring. Julianna's eyes widened, shrugging at her dad. "What?"

"Okay, orange juice." Miguel said happily. He went to go sit down next to Yaya and in front of Johnny, but Yaya dropped him, sticking her arm out. She asked him if he was planning on visiting Sam any time soon and Miguel chuckled. "Yeah. I think I need to make an apology meal for Sam too."

Suddenly, Carmen gagged. Jules quickly turned to her and watched as Carmen shot out of her seat and ran towards the bathroom.

The table was quiet for a moment, none of them knowing why Carmen ran out. Jules hadn't tried Miguel's food yet, but after that reaction, she didn't want to. "Maybe we should order in instead."

...

Jules sat at booth at the local diner with Yasmine, Sam, Moon, and Lexi. Jules, Sam, and Lexi squished into one side of the booth in that other while Yasmine and Moon sat across from them.

Sam's cell phone chimed and Sam looked down. She read her text and sighed, making Jules turn to her with a worried look. "Is everything okay?"

Sam turned to Jules, showing her and Lexi her texts with Miguel. "It's just Miguel." Sam said and Yasmine perked up. "Ohhh, let me see."