All Good Things Must Come To An End

Start from the beginning

He runs outside past Tasha towards the backyard, me hot on his heels, but also Tasha. I look back behind me, and she's not there anymore. All of a sudden, I hit something and fell. I looked up, and Paxton just stood there frozen. I stood beside Paxton, and that's when I saw Tasha looking at us with such a cold look.

"Car. Now." She says, marching towards the car

Paxton and I followed suit pretty quickly. I hop in the front, and he jumps in the back. Tasha pulls out of the driveway, driving down the road.

"We're going to the store." She said before I could even ask my question

"School shopping." She says, once again interrupting me.

"And after we're done, we're discussing chasing people around the house." She says, pulling into the Walmart parking lot.

"Now, Peter, you're going to have to go by yourself. Are you okay with that?" She questions, handing me a sheet of paper and walking towards the front doors.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," I reply, getting a cart and zooming down the aisles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha

"Alright, first thing first, you need a backpack," I tell Paxton, making him nod his head. 

"What's my budget?" He asks, rummaging through the backpacks

"40 or below," I reply

"How about this one?" He questions, holding up a Black Nike backpack.

"If that's what you want," I tell him, making him nod.

"You're in 8th grade, right?" I ask, checking my phone for the school supply list.

"Yeah. Why?" He questions

"I need to make sure I'm at the right grade level," I tell him, changing from 7th to 8th grade. 

"Alright, well, here's what we need," I told him, showing the list so he could see.

8th Grade

▢ One pkg of 5+ full-page binder tab dividers (with blank tabs)

▢ Three 1-subject spiral notebooks

▢ One composition notebook

▢ Three pocket folders

▢ Two 1-inch binders

▢ One pkg of loose-leaf paper

▢ Two packs of 4+ assorted color highlighters

▢ TI30XII calculator

"What do you wanna get first?" I question, looking at him. 

"Subject spiral notebooks and the composition notebook." He says, already walking in the direction of the notebooks. 

After the notebooks, we head over to get a calculator, and then we stop by some office supplies and get loose-leaf paper, a 1-inch binder, and binder tab dividers. Next, we head to get the folders and the highlighters. After getting all the supplies, we head off to search for Peter. It wasn't all that hard. 

We found him by the backpack section. He got everything else and was just looking at the different backpacks. After he picked out his backpack, it was a red Nike backpack. We headed over to the checkout. Peter put all the bags inside the car while Paxton and I waited by the car.

"Alright, guys, we need to discuss why we were chasing each other around the house," I tell them, driving out of the parking lot. 

"He broke my web shooter!!" Peter shouts first

"You tackled me to the ground!!" Paxton shouts back

"You punched me in the face!!" Peter shouts again

"Yeah, because you tackled me!!" Pax yells, throwing something at Peter

"You broke my web shooters!!" Pete shouts. Throwing the thing back at Paxton.

"It was an accident!!" Pax shouts

"ALRIGHT!! ENOUGH!!" I scream, getting both of their attention.

"So let me get this right," I say

"Pax, you broke Pete's web shooters on accident, Peter got mad and tackled you to the ground, you punched him in the face, and then Peter started chasing you?" I question, getting two head nods. 

"Alright, first of all, we don't use violence of any sort in this house," I say

"Second, we need to tell the person it was an accident so they don't tackle you to the ground," I say, pointing to Pax.

"And third of all, we will not tackle until we know it was on purpose," I say, pointing at Pete.

"When we get home. I want both of you in bed early tonight,"  I say, making them both instantly groan.

"Should've thought of the consequences. 10:00, both of you will be in bed fast asleep," I say, driving into the driveway.

"Now I'm going to sleep the second I get inside, so no more bickering," I say, unlocking the front door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paxton

"Wait, but, mo-, I mean Tasha, it's only like 8:00," I remind her

"Yep, too late for me." She replies, walking up the stairs.

"I'm also going to sleep," Peter says walking up the stairs

I sigh quietly, walking up the stairs and into my bedroom. I don't fall asleep until about 9:30. 

I'm shaken awake by Tasha. She has this stone-cold look, and she looks like the definition of an evil stepmother. I quickly sit in bed, but she pushes me back down, crawling into bed with me. I smiled but stopped when she sat up and sat back down on my waist. I'm a little confused, but I don't question it.

Maybe she's going to tickle me. I do like being tickled. 

But instead of tickling me, she does the exact opposite. She grabs a pillow from beside my head and starts........suffocating me.  

I scream into the pillow, but she can't hear. From my eyes, in the corner, I can see someone else in the room. I scream louder and gesture towards the position, but the person keeps watching. 

All of a sudden, all I see is darkness, and I think I've died. 

I didn't. Instead, I'm in some abandoned warehouse and Tasha's on the other side. I slowly walk over to her. Once I'm close enough to her, she spins around fast and...........stabs me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The next chapter will introduce Noah and Nova. Proofread by Grammly cuz we love Grammly.

Word Count: 1528