Death of Aunt May

Start from the beginning

I'm discussing a mission with Clint, Maria, Coulson, May, Yelena, and Fury. Fury was talking when my phone started ringing. Clint and Yelena smirked at me while Fury glared at me. I sigh but take my phone out of my pocket, answer the call, and put it on speakerphone.

"Hello?" I ask

"Hey, do you know a Peter Parker and Paxton Parker?" The woman asks

"I sure do," I say.

"And what is your relationship to them?" She asks.

"I'm their other Aunt. May I ask why you're calling me?" I lie to her.

"Well, your sister, unfortunately, died in a car crash," She informs me.

"And since it says here on the school records, you do have to come collect them. Please and thank you," Cherrie says before hanging up.

"Well, I'm going to go pick them up. I'll come back here after," I tell everyone before heading to the garage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter

And just like that, Ms Romanoff was coming to pick us up. It only took about 15 minutes for her to arrive and another 15 to leave since she had paperwork.

"Hey, Miss Black Widow, what can I call you?" Paxton asks from the back of the car.

"Nat or Natasha, and no, Ms. Romanoff," She says, pointing at me.

"Yes, ma'am. I am Natasha," I say, quickly correcting myself.

"Yall hungry or anything? There's a McDonald's coming up," She tells us, and Paxton gasps.

"You want McDonald's Pax?" She asks, making him nod quickly.

"And you?" She asks, pointing to me.

" I'll just have a Coke," I tell her.

"You gotta get food, Pete," She says, making me shake my head.

"At least get a small fry?" She asks

"Fine, I'll take a small fry," I tell her.

Honestly, I was hoping she could convince me to order some food. I wanted food, but I didn't want to seem greedy. After she ordered our food, she brought us to the Compound. She had paperwork, so we could either come to her office and be quiet or find something else to do in the Compound. Paxton chose to go with her probably because Black Widow is one of his favorite Avengers. I did something else at the Compound.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paxton

To choose between being in the same room as the black Widow for 45 minutes or doing something in the wack Compound. I had to choose the one with Black Widow. Ever since I saw Black Widow on the news in 2012, I've loved her. She's taught me that you can still kick ass without superpowers or super suits and that your past doesn't define you.