REASON #25

was feeling like it's been over a month or two since the last update but it hasn't been even two weeks properly yet, what the actual fuck.

                    ━━༻❁༺━━

Jungkook sat behind his large oak desk in his spacious office, the room filled with the scent of fresh flowers and the soft hum of his computer. As the CEO of a successful company, he was used to the fast-paced environment and the constant demands of his job.

Just as Jungkook was about to delve into his work, there was a soft knock on the door. "Come in," he called out, slightly startled but curious about who it could be. The door opened, revealing Jimin, his closest friend and confidant, standing at the entrance. There was a troubled expression on his face, something that immediately caught Jungkook's attention.

"Jimin, what brings you here?" Jungkook asked, gesturing for his friend to take a seat in the plush armchair situated across from his desk.

Jimin sighed heavily, his eyes filled with a mixture of frustration and sadness. "Jungkook, we need to talk," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of desperation.

Jungkook leaned forward, concerned. "Of course, Jimin. What's on your mind?"

"I need to talk about Taehyung," Jimin replied, his eyes locking with Jungkook's. "I can't go on like this, holding onto these feelings for him. He's fucking insufferable, Jungkook. There's no way he'll ever become a better person. He's just...horrible."

"What happened, Jimin?" Jungkook asked gently, sensing the pain emanating from his friend's words. "Why do you feel this way about Taehyung? I mean you are right- but sudden realization?"

Jimin let out a bitter laugh, bitterness lacing his words. "I heard what Taehyung did to Iseul. It was unforgivable, Jungkook. If he could do that to someone by breaking into his place, then what's to say he wouldn't hurt his partner in a relationship? He's just not capable of change."

Jungkook felt a surge of anger and sadness sweep through him as he processed Jimin's words. He had always believed that people were capable of change, of growth. But if Taehyung had truly hurt someone as wonderful as Iseul, then perhaps his friend was right. "What happened to Iseul?"

"He wasn't answering calls for so long so I tried to reach him out. Iseul's been hospitalized and in a severe condition. Someone had pierced his eye with a.. nail. Iseul didn't see who did it but it's not hard to figure out who did it." Jimin clarified, and Jungkook tapped a pen against the wooden table. "I mean I thought he was only infidel, but perhaps I was wrong and he's in fact worse."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't fathom Taehyung resorting to violence, especially to the extent of seriously harming someone. A wave of concern washed over him as he struggled to process the information.

"What do you mean? Why would Taehyung do something like that?" Jungkook asked, his voice trembling with worry.

Jimin sighed heavily, understanding Jungkook's distress. "I mean, we've known about Taehyung's possessive nature from before. He can get really toxic, and sometimes his anger gets the best of him. That's what seems to have happened here. He acted out of possessiveness," Jimin explained.

Jungkook's mind raced as he recalled instances where he had seen a possessive side of Taehyung. While it had always troubled him, he couldn't bear the thought of abandoning the man he loved. "I-I can't just abandon him, Jimin. He needs me now more than ever," Jungkook firmly stated, trying to convince himself as much as Jimin.

But Jimin wouldn't back down. "Jungkook, I'm terrified for you. Is this the life you want? To constantly fear for your safety? Taehyung's possessiveness won't just go away. It will only escalate- the issue isn't about his infidelity anymore- he's just fucking insane." Jimin pleaded with genuine concern.