After I rolled up the stuff, Taysha came back with our drinks and sat back down beside me.

We smoked and drunk our drinks. "Shit I haven't felt like this is a long time." I said.

"Me either. Want some more Hen?" Taysha asked.

"Shit why not? Yup" I said.

Taysha got us each 4 more shots of Hennessy. "Drink up!" She said while taking her shots.

I drunk mine as well.

"I wanna kiss you." Taysha said.

Beyoncé
Beyoncé
Bey-

"Kiss me then.." I said.

Taysha passionately kissed me, exploring my mouth with her tongue, before undressing both herself and me.

She guided her way down to my pussy and begin licking all over it and talking to me.

"She's so pretty, I could eat you out everyday all day." Taysha said.

"Mhmmmm thank you..." I mumbled.

She put her tongue in the hole and looked at me. "Mmmmmm" she moaned.

"Yesss..." I moaned.

She took her rose out of her purse and put it on her clit while she was eating me out.

"Mmm...damn." Taysha moaned. "I wanna try something.."

Taysha moved my legs up towards my shoulders, placed the rose on my clitoris, and turned it to a high setting while stimulating me deeply with her fingers.

"Ohhhhfuck Tayshaaa!!!!" I moaned loud.

"Ouu bitch don't moan my name like that, I'll fall in love." She said and giggled.

I chuckled. "Mhmm what if I want you to fall inlove?.."

"Well... I don't know. " She said and began speeding up her fingers.

"Fuck!!!!!!" I moaned.

"Cum for me Megan.. and tell me how good it feels.." Taysha said.

She got on top of me and began rubbing her clit against mines. "Damn this shit feels good.." Taysha said.

"It does... mmmmm" I moaned. "Go fast as you can."

"Okay sexy." Taysha said and began going fast as hell.

"Ohhh yeah!!! Mmmmfuck yes like that! like that!!" I moaned as I came. "Mmmmmm it feels so good, oh my god!!! Ahhh don't stop!!!!"

"Yesss Megan, I like that shit!!" Taysha moaned. "Mm fuckkk!!!"

She got off of me and all you heard was us breathing heavily. "I don't even know you and we just kicked it off like that.." I said.

"Shit we know each other now."

We both laughed. "I want some more Hennessy!!" I said.

"Me too."

Once we freshened up, we got additional drinks and I struggled to walk due to the excessive amount I had consumed.

After some time, the party came to an end. Meeka left with some guy, and I couldn't locate Taysha anywhere, resulting in me being without a means of transportation. My attempts to contact my mother were unsuccessful, and monie is out of town, the only remaining choice was Beyoncé.

I called Beyoncé on FaceTime.

"Beyoncééééé.." I said.

Beyoncé chuckled. "Hey Megan."

"I missssss youuuuu." I said and laughed.

"Megan, are you drunk?" Beyoncé asked.

"maybe. I need... the driver to roll up the partition please." I giggled.

Beyoncé laughed. "Girl."

"Come pick me up, everyone left me." I said.

"Megan I'm in the bedddd.." Beyoncé whined.

"Please." I said.

"Where are you?" Beyoncé asked.

"I'll share my location with you." I told her.

I hung up the phone and shared my location with her.