Prologue: Humans on Mobius/ Arrival of the bakugan

On a planet called Mobius lived anthromorphic animals called Mobians. Mobius's greatest hero Sonic the Hedgehog has battled his arch enemy Dr Eggman and many dangerous foes and saved Mobius but Mobius is about to change forever.

Amy Rose the hedgehog is walking home until she spots a box in the alley. She walks over to the box and sees a human baby boy in box. She gasped in surprise.

Amy: Who leaves a baby in an alley?

The baby soon woke up and sees Amy. The human baby started giggle as he reached out to her. Amy soon had a smile on her face as she picked up the baby.

Amy then sees a name on the paper and said Alex.

Amy:Alex. I'll take good care of you.

Amy then brought Alex to her home and decided to call Sonic and the others to come over to her house to meet Alex.

Sonic and the others arrived and Vanilla was carrying two babies one was a rabbit and the other's a human.

Amy: Guess I'm not the only who found a human baby huh?

Vanilla chuckled.

Vanilla:(smile) Indeed.

Vanilla set the two down as they crawled over to Alex and began to play together. Amy and the others smiled at how cute they are playing together.

Sonic: Vanilla found the human baby named Jayden on the porch at her house. Cream and him got along well together.

Knuckles: So what's the kid's name?

Amy: (smile)Alex. Alex Rose.

Tails: Not a bad name.

Sonic smiled at the three children and knew that they will do incredible things. He was right as Alex, Jayden, Cream the rabbit, and the rest of their friends are about embark on unforgettable adventures.

12 years later...

Alex, Jayden, and Cream were walking home after a busy day at school.

Alex: Man another boring day at School.

Jayden: You do realize you're gonna have get to get used to it right?

Alex: Yeah yeah.

Cream: Come on now you two no time to dilly dally.

Alex blushed a little of Cream's excitement.

Jayden:(teasing smile) So you like my sister huh?

Alex's blush grew bigger.

Alex: I don't know what you mean.

Jayden: Dude I well know that you have a crush on her since kindergarten.

Alex sighed knowing his friend is right.

Alex: Alright yes I do have a crush on her but don't tell her.

Jayden: My lips are sealed.

That's when the three children saw cards started raining down everywhere.

Jayden: Ok that's weird.

Cream: Yeah I wasn't expecting that.

They then see three balls going to them. Alex, Jayden and Cream held out their hands as they landed.

Alex: I've never seen these before.

?: Hello human.

Alex was surprised when he heard the ball speak and opened it self up as it revealed to be a dragon.

Alex: W-who are you?

?: My name is Darkus Nexus Leonidas.

Alex: Nice to meet you Leonidas my names Alex Rose.

Jayden: Hi there the names Jayden.

?: Nice to meet you Jayden my names Pyrus Neo Dragonoid.

?: Hello my lady my name is Haos Blade Tigrerra.

Cream: Nice to meet you Tigrerra I'm Cream the rabbit.

Alex: If you don't mind me asking but what are you guys?

Leonidas: We are known as bakugan that come from the planet New Vestroia.

The three were surprised that their new friends are from another planet. But they smiled at their bakugan partners as a bond has been formed.

Alex: (smile) Something tells me that this gonna be awesome!

Both Cream and Jayden nodded in agreement with smiles on their faces.  But dangerous enemies are rising and it's up to Alex and his friends along with their bakugan partners to stop them.

To be continued...