Finally Cured

You heard beeping sounds as you slowly came to and groan.

You felt someone hold your hand and saw your sister who was smiling at you.

" Hey brother. How do you feel?" She said with a happy tone you were finally awake.

"....urghh. My head hurts. What happened?" You said as you held your head.

" You got into a car accident. Truck driver was being a jackass and on the wrong side of the road but you didn't make a turn till last minute. It's funny he said you were impaled to a tree by a metal rod but when Peter found you were just passed out and no wounds." She explained to you as you gained a confused expression.

" I was. I pulled it out of me." You tried to explain to her.

MJ: " You don't have to lie brother. I mean no scars on your chest or anything. You might have dreamt of it."

You wondered if that was the case as you heard the door open and saw Peter and Harry.

Harry: " Hey Man I heard about everything. How you feeling? Any pain?"

Y/N: " No no pain. Surprisingly very numb."

Peter: "....no pain at all? Not from your cancer and illness?"

You shook your head as you got up from the bed making them worry but you were standing just fine without your cane.

Y/N: "...Hey....i can walk without my cane..."

You started to laugh along with everyone else as the doctor came in.

Doc: " Hello Mr.Watson. You feeling ok? Any ached?"

Y/N: " Nah I'm feeling pretty good."

Doc: " that's good. Ummm I'm a bit confused about what your sister and friends said. They said you been suffering from cancer for 10 years now?"

Peter: " um yes. Dr.Nazer said he was suffering from Stage 4 stomach and heart cancer how he was still surviving is a miracle in and of itself. He said there was no way Y/N would live another year after looking at his recent scans."

Doc: " Dr.Nazer is a lier. He got a clean bill of health. He doesn't have cancer anymore."

They all looked confused as he pulled out some scans and put them on a light board and shows them there was no illness within you.

Doc: " It just....Gone."

You very slowly walked to the board and looked at it. Your finger trembling as tears began to form within your eyes.

Doc: " I have...never. Never seen such an aggressive cancer like the one your sister show me and this happens. Mr.Watson it's a miracle from God himself. Your free. You're not sick no more."

Y/N: "...I'm....im cured...."

You then looked at everyone as Peter and Harry were beginning to have tears in their eyes as Mary was straight up smiling and crying.

Y/N: " IM CURED!!! IM FREE!!"

MJ ran and hugged you tightly as you both laughed and cried at the happy news.

You all left after getting discharged as Harry opens the car door.

Harry: " This calls for a huge celebration! Pizza! All you can eat! It's all on me!"

You all then got in the car as you all droves to the pizza place for celebration of your cancer free new.

You texted Felicia about the situation you were in and the good news as you arrived at the pizza place with everyone.