"You're already ready for an adventure?! Really?!" Usopp demanded "Think it over, Luffy! Open your eyes! There's a creepy building over there that's probably a real haunted mansion!"

"I'll be super careful. I'm going to catch a ghost and make it my pet!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Shishishi" Luffy grinned and then turned to Sanji "Sanji! I want my pirate lunch!"

"I have your lunchbox, Captain" Robin said with a covered bento box in hand.

"Luffy...Franky...you'd better be sure to protect Robin-chan" Sanji said as he lit a cigarette with his lighter.

"There's nothing like exploring an uncharted island, is there?" Franky exclaimed.

"All right! So guys, we're going to take a small boat to disembark, but I've still got a special surprise I haven't shown you guys yet" Franky said with a gleam on his sunglasses "Soldier Dock System...Channel 2!"

Franky led Usopp, Nami, and Chopper down to the lower docks. and opened dock #2 for them, revealing the Mini-Merry, a paddle steamer boat that sits four. It had a mast head that resembled the brave face of the Going Merry.

"Merry came back as a boat!" Usopp cheered when he saw the masthead.

"It's small but now we can ride Merry again!" Chopper cried.

Anamaria smiled softly at the sight of the remnant of their previous ship, taking Sanji's hand in hers softly. Ana ignored how the cook nearly fainted as she smiled even wider when Nami masterfully sailed herself, Usopp and Chopper around the waters.

"Ooooh! I wanna try! Gimme a turn!" Luffy shouted behind them.

"Don't be stupid!" Zoro and Sanji snapped.

"Relax StrawHat" Franky told Luffy as he wiped his nose proudly "You'll get your turn soon. First let them enjoy it a bit. You've already seen number 1 and 3, those are all along with that one..." Luffy happily hyped the man up as the cyborg continued saying all the added machines he had invented for them.

Ana and Sanji's heads snapped to where Nami and the other two were sailing when they heard her shout.

"Nami-swan? Nami-swan! What's going on?!" Sanji shouted as he leaned against the railing.

"I can't see anything with all this mist" Zoro complained.

Ana lifted her hands to her eyes and did the motion of wiping her eyes, clearing the mist that was right in front of her eyes.

"I still can't see them. They must be too close ta the island" she told the others.

"COME BAAAACK! I also want to ride the Mini-Merry!" Luffy complained as he jumped up and down.

"Maybe they were attacked by the Ghost from before" Robin sighed, cupping the side of her face.

"Don't say that" Zoro told the woman "Ana, couldn't you go and see what happened?"

"Sure" the woman tried climbing onto the railing of the Thousand Sunny but Sanji wrapped his arms around her wait tightly not letting her go.

"She won't go alone. I'll..." their attention was taken from the blond as the anchor of the ship was unwound.

"That can't have happened by itself" Zoro said as he began to feel small drops of nervous sweat go down his forehead "Pick it up before the ship stops!"

The latch door opened behind them making them all go onto their guard and while they all tried looking at the culprit, Luffy's check stretched and stretched. He shouted out unintelligible things as he tried calling out to the others who turned to ask him what he was saying. While they were all distracted and despite being curious herself, Anamaria waved goodbye to Sable who was still huddled up and hissing loudly, and she jumped off the Thousand Sunny to go find Nami, Usopp and Chopper.