"I've been out fer a whole day?" she stopped herself when her stomach let out a loud grumble.

"Ana-chwan!" someone jumped over the snake's huge head gracefully and ran up to the bedside of the woman.

"'Ello darlin'" Ana smiled down at the man that kneeled at her side.

"Does anything hurt?! Are you okay?! Do you need something?!" he exclaimed while grabbing her hands in his own bigger ones.

"Im fine darlin' but I could use some food" she told him.

Before she could even continue the man was gone leaving behind only a silhouette of smoke when he ran to the kitchen to make her something.

"Oy! Oy! Oy! Oy! Usopp! Where are you, Usopp?!"

Ana's eyes snapped outside as the rubber man's cries got louder and chuckled at the shouts she was hearing from inside the room.

"OYYYY! USOPP!" Luffy shouted again.

Chopper helped her stand up from the bed and she wobbled outside. Sable's head backed up so they could come out as the snake instantly stuck to Ana's side, moving more slowly since her weight had grown from having eaten so many marines the day before. A gentle sea breeze blew in Ana's face as Chopper carried her across the deck. The Straw Hats, Franky, Granny Kokoro, and even Chimney shouted and grinned at her when she walked past.

"Glad you're okay Snake" Zoro smirked at her as she waved his hand off of her head

"Look! A ship is coming!" Luffy interrupted.

Franky turned to see that he was pointing out towards the sea, where a ship was heading their way. Soon they were close enough for everyone to see the passengers on each shipto see each shipwrights of Galley-La were all cheering and waving back at them except Iceberg, who surveyed the deck solemnly.

"Ahoy! Ice pops!" Luffy shouted.

"Bakaberg," Franky grunted.

The blue haired man finally let loose a smile when he spotted Franky on the ship across from theirs. Then suddenly, the floor below the StrawHats sloped down and Franky almost fell into the water. Sanji grabbed Ana from Chopper before she fell and she propped herself close to him while taking a drag from the cigarette she had lit before Chopper helped her out of the room.

The front part of the Going Merry had broken off and the front mass was slumping dangerously close to the sea.

"What just happened?!" Zoro growled.

"Is everyone okay?" Sanji shouted as he ran out of his kitchen, which was on the other half of the broken ship "If I call your names, say 'Ay!" to let me know you're okay. Nami-swan!"

"Ay!"

"Robin-chwan?"

"Ay, Cook-san"

"Okay...whew...Ana-chwan is here with me so now then..."

"WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING ANYONE ELSE'S NAME?!" Usopp and Chopper seethed.

"Pops! This is bad! The Merry needs to be fixed! You guys...this is good timing! You guys are are all shipwrights, right?! I'm begging you! Please do something! She's our friend who has been traveling with us all this time...and just a bit ago, she saved us! So please, pops!" Luffy ran to the front of the ship.

"Then...let her rest now," Iceberg replied slowly, "I've already done everything I could...Now I'm witnessing a miracle" Iceberg continued "A miracle of a ship that has long passed its limits...I've been a shipwright for many years but I've never seen a pirate ship this incredible. It's lived a splendid life"