16 - surprise

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

So because of the intrusion of the Jeon gang. They made up a rule. There should always be a fighter around a none fighter. But since it's Jeon and they know where they are, they probably have something planned. So both Hyunjin and Felix had to be around Soojin and Dojin. The Jeon gang has too many men for one of them alone.

Since they were slightly better at fighting than Y/n, they stayed behind while she got some groceries.

They thought nothing would happen, but when Hyunjin left the bedroom and saw an unknown man in front of him, the relaxing part went out of the window.

He fly kicked the guy over the railing of the inside balcony. He fell onto the table in front of Soojin, Dojin, and Felix, who were all sitting on the couch.

Felix immediately stood up, covering the siblings as two men approached him from the left.

After beating some guys, more guys came in, and it was getting tougher and tougher.

<[×]>---<[×]>---<[×]>

Y/n noticed that there were more parked cars. She didn't need a sixth sense to know that something wasn't right. She noticed some movement in the bushes close to the house. "I guess it's time to play." she mumbled as she walked over to the front door of the villa.

She was going to pretend that there was nothing wrong or out of place. "Guys! I'm back." she yelled as she took a quick glance at the living room. It was a mess. "Did you guys break the table? You should've at least cleaned it up after destroying it." she said aloud. Still no response.

"Let's clean it up together. I'll put the groceries away first." she said as she walked to the kitchen.

She was nonchalantly emptying the grocery bags when she heard faint footsteps approaching her.

Without a second thought, she grabbed the kitchen knife and stabbed the person approaching her. Covering his mouth with her free hand.

He communicated through an in-ear piece. So when he didn't respond, another person was sent.

<[×]>---<[×]>---<[×]>

The door to the basement play room opened with a great force. Y/n saw her friends tied up in the middle of the room. Guns were held up, aiming at Y/n as well as her friends.

"Whatever she does, do not shoot." "Where's the big boss?" she asked. "I'm right here." "Baekhyun, don't joke around." Y/n said. "So you do know me." he said.

"Let's not make this more difficult then it should be." Baekhyun then said. "It's nothing more than a quick trade." he said and made eye contact with Hyunjin.

"You go with me and the others will be free." he said. "They'll be free even if I don't go with you. So what's in it for me?" she asked. No one knew but she was just buying some more time. Backup was on the way.

"You get a better fiancé." "A better fiancé?" she asked him. He walked to her, leaning closer. "I'm better in bed." he whispered in her ear. "Really? Well I'll have to see if that's true then. Let's go to the bedroom." Y/n said. Hyunjin freaks out, making a lot of noise even though he has ducttape on his mouth.

"Don't be shy. Let's go." Y/n said as she opened the door to the basement bedroom. "Keep an eye on them." he said as he closed the door behind him.

-----[o]-----