4 - what?

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

They arrived at what seemed like a warehouse.

"So is anyone gonna explain this or?" Y/n asked as she followed the boys around the place.

They arrived in a room with a long table, and some documents were all over it. There were pictures of her and her family members. Pictures of those whom she hadn't seen in over a decade.

The boys stayed by the door while she looked through the papers that were scattered all over the room.

She was shocked when she read a particular report. "No. Felix, tell me this isn't true." Felix looked down. He, too, wished that it wasn't true.

"This is all a joke, right?" she asked. Her parents had ordered people to cause a car accident. HER car accident, which Felix was also a part of.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you." Felix said. She knew he genuinely meant it, but she just couldn't have it at the moment.

Without much thinking, she ran to the other door and left the room. She was shocked by what she saw.

There was a man with a lot of stab wounds lying on the ground. "We need to help him." she said, but no one heard her. A gunshot was fired, and a pool of blood made its way onto the ground.

She gasped loudly as she fell onto the ground. She looked around her. No one was shocked. Not even Felix. All kinds of emotions were going through her, and she didn't know what to do with it.

<[×]>---<[×]>---<[×]>

People were running. Y/n was running. Even Hyunjin, who's supposed to be a leader-like person, was running. "Y/n, just stop." Felix said. She was completely surrounded.

Felix was freaking out as the group of men kept cornering Y/n, scaring her even more. Hyunjin, on the other hand, was quite amused by her actions. She might not remember certain things because of the accident, but you could clearly tell that she had mafia blood running through her veins. He had a slick smile on his face, and Y/n wasn't having it.

"Call them back. I'll stop running and listen." she said to him. He looked her dead into the eye. "Go on. Do whatever you need t-" Hyunjin was interrupted by a painful grunt of one of his men.

Y/n might have accidentally broken their arm... No, she was quite sure of it, actually. "I might be scared, but I can still beat your ass." she said and glared at him.

Hyunjin gulped, fixed his expression, and walked up to her, causing the men to immediately back away a few steps. "Follow me." he said into her ear and walked past her.

<[×]>---<[×]>---<[×]>

"So to get this straight. Your dad is also a part of the mafia, but mine is more powerful?"

"Although I don't like the fact that it's true, it is what it is."

"But I remember my dad to be such a goof and so kind-hearted. It's impossible for him to be the leader of a mafia gang."

"That's what he'd like you to think, but he isn't that nice of a guy." Hyunjin said. "You really are a rude bastard." Y/n replied.

When she confirmed all the facts, she made the info line up with her memories. She didn't have much before the age of 8, but it was enough to know if this story could he true.

Her parents got into the mafia because her grandpa was in one some time ago. They became feared, but some gangs wanted their revenge even if they were scared. They knew that their daughter was the most precious thing to them, so they tried harassing her.

Her parents wanted the gangs to believe that she was dead by causing an accident that looked real. But the message wasn't received properly, so it turned out in a real accident. To make it believable, they moved away and made Y/n stay with the Ha family.

Her hands were in her hair. She was thinking so hard about this all that it gave her a bad headache.

"Let's say that this is true. Why am I here?" she asked. "Ord-" "To keep you safe." Chan quickly said interruption Hyunjin. "Safe from what?" she asked but no one wanted to answer that particular question. It was better if she didn't know what was out there.

-----[o]-----