9 - gone

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Y/n had been busy. She had been following some of the guys that were a part of the Baek gang. They didn't seem that dangerous.

They went on a little trip for theit class. To see the historic buildings whuke leqrning about it.

They were supposed to walk around themselves and take all kinds of pictures. Which some obeyed to and others didn't.

Y/n was going to obey those rules until she saw an unknown student follow Soojin. Without anyone knowing, she followed her own friend as it looked a bit suspicious.

The tattoo that was on his wrist, which she saw for a second, made it all clear. He was a member of the Baek gang.

She sneakily followed, hiding behind trees as he was doing as well. After being hidden for a while, he reached his hand towards Soojin. Within a second, he was on the ground in the bushes, underneath Y/n.

Soojin had heard the rustling of the bushes. "Hello?" she asked. "Must've been an animal." she said to herself before walking to the remote area where an old building stood.

One hand held back his arm, as he was holding a knife in that one. While the other one held a knife close to his exposed neck.

She was filled with rage. He tried to hurt her best friend. The most important person in her life. She was willing to cause him an immense amount of pain.

"You've changed." "I'm not here to sweet talk." "But I'd love to chat with you." She pushed the knife a bit into his skin. "What were you gonna do with her?" He stayed silent. More pressure was put on the knife. "Okay okay!" She backed away just a tiny bit. "Nothing really. I'm just a distraction."

Her eyes went wide as she realized that she couldn't see Soojin anywhere. While she was distracted, he managed to turn the tables. He started strangling her with all his might while she tried to fight back.

"Surprise." she heard and the guy was kicked off of him. She was breathing heavily as she looked up at her savior. Felix smiled at her. "Next time, let me know. These guys have been trained since very young. Even if you know taekwondo, it won't be enough." Felix said as he called Chan, telling him to get the unconscious guy out of here. No other classmates could see them.

Within a second, she stood up, still being out of breath. Soojin was on her mind. She ran away from Felix, searching for Soojin but she was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly her phone rang. It was an unknown number. She picked up anyway.

"Are you enjoying your trip? You seem a bit lost." Y/n looked around her, she knew that he could see her. "Looking for me, won't help you in any way." "Have you seen Soojin? She looks beautiful, blindfolded." "If you touch her with one finger, I'll cut your arms off." "I'm already scared." "If you care some much about her, you should watch your mouth." She was frustrated but kept it in. "You'll get an address later. Go there and come alone. Then your friend might still be alive."

Felix walked up to her, he had handled the situation back in the bushes. "Until then." He immediately hung up. Her face was blank. "You okay?" Felix asked. She nodded. She felt eyes on her. Further into the woods, they were keeping an eye on her.

She smiled at Felix. "Totally. He just surprised me. I could've easily beat him up." "Of course you could." he agreed so she wouldn't think about it as much. It didn't work, the whole situation is all she could think about. Soojin was in danger.

She would make them pay for it.

-----[o]-----