6 - help

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

After all their classes, they decided to eat some street food not too far from campus.

As they walked over the crowded street of where all the food stands were, they lost each other. Well, lost.... Not really. Y/n could still see them.

A hand suddenly grabbed her arm. She was pulled to the side with a lot of force. Before she could realize what was happening, she was already in the back of a van, all tied up.

<[×]>---<[×]>---<[×]>

The bag over her head was finally removed. She could see again. She had ductape on her mouth.

"I'm so glad we have ductape this time." "Yeah that other b!tch didn't want to shut up." "It's sad that she had to die. She was nice to look at." "Well this one isn't too bad either."

One for the two men stepped closer to Y/n, grabbing her chin aggressively. She tried to look intimidating. It was a tip given by Chan, but she wasn't sure it would work for her.

She mumbled against the ductape. "Should I remove it?" "Yeah, let's see what she's gonna say." He ripped the ductape off without a warning. It was quite painful but bearable.

"Do you guys have a deathwish?" They just started laughing, not being intimidated by her. "What are you gonna do?" "Well, you must know who I am."

They covered her mouth again, not wanting to hear about it. "I bet her fiancé is going to save her."

A few minutes later, they left the room, and now it was time for Y/n to try and escape.

She was in a room with little light, and there were some basic tools on and around the table. She could possibly use it to escape if she could reach it.

She was gonna do something she had seen in a movie. Drop down with the chair, somehow crawl to the tools, and try to cut herself loose. It sounded quite simple, but she knew it wasn't going to be.

Without a second thought, she made herself fall onto the ground. Her ductape muffled her pained scream. She was sure that her arm would have a big bruise later.

She lifted her body with swift movements, so she slowly came closer to the tools.

After what felt like an hour, but was actually 20 minutes, she had her hands loose. She could now easily cut her feet loose, but before she did that, she removed the ductape from her mouth.

Suddenly, footsteps approached the door.

The door opened, and a body dropped to the floor. Y/n was shocked at what she did. She had hit the man's head with the pole.

While in shock, the other man came, hitting her against the wall. He held her arms tightly so she couldn't use them, and his knee blocked any movements of her legs.

So she did the only thing she could do. She head bumped the guy, being in a lot of pain after doing it.

He stumbled backward, quickly receiving a kick from her. Stumbling even further back and hitting his head. He was now unconscious. "Shouldn't have underestimated me." she said proudly, but she did, in fact, check if the guys were still alive. She might be the daughter of a mafia 'boss', but she wasn't fond of the idea 'killing someone.'

She left the room and quietly moved around without being seen, but there weren't many people at all. It was a bit too quiet.

<[×]>---<[×]>---<[×]>

Y/n had heard agonizing screams, so she hid herself in a room.

She was about to leave and just make a run for it when the door was opened by one of the men from this gang.

A sword was piercing through his body. Blood splattered onto her face as she fell to the ground in utter shock. The sword was pulled away, and the body fell forward, making her quickly move back.

There he stood. Hwang Hyunjin. He looked at her. She was trembling and couldn't look him in the eye. She was terrified. How could he do that?!

Hyunjin gently approached her, but she slapped his hands away. "Don't touch me, you maniac." she said, truly terrified.

-----[o]-----