8 - box

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Hyunjin was still not on speaking terms with Y/n, and it had been two days already. The man was in love, so he missed her. But she, she didn't want to see him.

Within those two days, Y/n realized that she wouldn't be able to escape this life anymore. So she decided to adjust and try to fit in. She was once a part of this life, so it shouldn't be too hard to return to it.

So there she was, practicing boxing with just a few adjustments.

Hyunjin walked into the room. "Hyunjin is here." Felix said. Suddenly, the punching sound became louder, and it filled the room.

Hyunjin silently sat down next to Felix. "Is she still at it?" he asked. "Go over and see for yourself." Minho said with a big smirk on his face. "Don't be like that." Chan said.

<[×]>---<[×]>---<[×]>

"What will we do now?" one of the men asked to the man in the chair. "Now that the others have been dealt with. We'll patiently wait. Her fiancé will mess up." he calmly said as he looked at the bloody bodies that lay in front of him. One or two might have been dead. He didn't care. They got what they deserved. And soon, the Hwang and the Seong gangs would get what they deserved after belittling, disrespecting, and harassing his gang.

<[×]>---<[×]>---<[×]>

"Let's just talk already." Hyunjin said as he followed Y/n. ''Stop following me. I don't wanna talk.'' she said as she walked to the door of the Ha family's house. ''Y/n, are you finally bringing a friend?'' Mrs Ha asked. ''No. We're not friends.'' ''Go away already.'' ''I'll be training in the backyard.'' ''I'll bring some fruits later.'' Y/n nodded and walked into the house. Mrs Ha looked at Hyunjin. ''Love is tough, isn't it?'' she asked and patted his shoulder. He was confused at first but quickly understood it.

''Yes. We just had a fight, and I wanna talk it out, but sh-'' ''She's being stubborn. Yeah, that sounds like our Y/n. Well, I won't stop you. I hope everything gets cleared up.'' she said and let him in the house. After he went inside, she continued planting her new roses in the garden.

Y/n just ran off the stairs. ''What? How? No, it doesn't matter. Come with me.'' she said and dragged him upstairs, into her room. She closed the door right behind them.

The window was open, and there was a bloody box on her desk. ''Oh I thought something else was gonna happen.'' Hyunjin said, being a little disappointed. She glared at him.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked. "Just check what's inside, you ass." she said as she leaned against her desk, almost sitting on it. Her hands were in her hair. She was feeling rather frustrated.

Pictures of Soojin and Dojin were in the box, with some death threats written on them.

"Y/n? Are you in your room?" Without waiting for a reply, Mrs Ha walked up the stairs.

"This is simply a warning. It happens often in th-" Hyunjin's collar was grabbed by Y/n. She smashed her lips onto his, and then the door swung open. "Y/- Oh my! Sorry, I should've knocked." she said and closed the door again. "I'll leave the fruits in front of your door." she said. When she was halfway down the stairs, she suddenly yelled, "No naughty business!"

Y/n backed away. Hyunjin looked at her. "I knew you'd like me." "Oh shut up. I just didn't want her to see the box." She would never admit that she liked how his lips felt on hers.

"We can go for another roun- AGH!" She had pushed Hyunjin rather had, making him fall onto her bed. "That was unnecessary." "Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, I need some information from you."

"What do I get in return?" he said as he had a smirk on his face. "I'll talk to you again." "You're already doing that." "You know. I'll be learning how to shoot a bullet soon, and I still need a target to pra-" "You're definitely the daughter of a mafia boss. So what do you want to know?" he asked.

"Who could've been behind this?" she asked, staring at him, patiently waiting for an answer. "Well to be completely honest. Quite a lot of gangs, people like to rebel even if they can't win. But if you're asking who I think did it, it would be either the Jeon gang or the Baek gang. If they defeat us or humiliate us, they're the once on top."

"But why do you want to know that?" "I was just curious. Besides, since I'm in this whole thing now, I'll have to know my enemies." "especially if I want to harm them." "What did you just say?" Hyunjin hadn't heard the last bit, and she was glad that he didn't. "Nothing, just thinking."

"So can we now go for another round?" he asked. The box was thrown at his head. "Understood."

-----[o]-----