PART 28- Meenakshi's sons.

Don't forget to do inline comments, vote and share also.

Happy reading..
-------------------------

" kaki can I ask you one thing? " ask anirudh finally breaking the silence.

" yes. "

" what are you doing in that road? And why you gets tensed when bondita asked about your husband? " asked he making her eyes widen.

Anirudh's doubt started increase seeing meenakshi silent. She looked down thinking what to say when he again asked-" kaki, any problem? "

" no no anirudh babu, nothing."

" then say, what are you doing there? " again asked he while she looked at them specially at ksj and binoy.

"don't worry kaki, no one will say anything to you." assured he holding her hands lovingly making tears form in her eyes seeing his affection.

" nothing...is there to tell...you anirudh babu. Nothing...is there. " again said she stammering.

" I am a barrister kaki. And a barrister knows the person and their behaviour well. So please say everything." requested he while she sighed.

"wo my husband thrown me out of his house." replied she with a painful smile making everyone shock.

" thrown you? But why? And how could they do this to you, his wife? " asked batuk with widen eyes.

" As now I am not able to conceive again giving him his heir. That's why he thrown me as I am of no use now for him. And I also left his house as I don't want live with them anymore. " replied she wiping her tears with saree.

" What? For this small thing, he thrown you out? Are women only for giving heir that he said you are of no use for them? " asked anirudh all shocked. He don't know what all he have not witnessed of women in this society.

" small thing? Hmm. For you may be it's a small thing but not for them. Male heir is everything in this socitry anirudh babu. Not getting a male heir hurts the ego of the men in this society. And they can go do anything and can go to any extend just to get a heir." replied meenakshi with a chuckle.

" this was ridiculous. " murmured batuk.

" kaki. I want to know what exactly happened with you? Will you like to share? " asked anirudh but meenakshi looked down not knowing what to do.

He kneeled down in front of her taking her hands in his.

" anirudh babu, what are doing? Stand up don't seat infront of me like this." said meenakshi standing up followed by him who again made her sit.

" maa.. " called anirudh to her making her look at him shocked while he continued-" maa. Won't you tell your problems to your son? " asked he.

" maa? " asked she looking at him with teary eyes.

" Yes. Can I call you maa? Will you allow your this son to call you maa? May I? " asked anirudh while meenakshi was going to nodd yes but stopped looking at ksj and binoy.

Binoy didn't have any problem but ksj looked displeased with him calling her maa but he didn't said anything.

Anirudh looked at her direction and then at his kaka. He again called her breaking her thoughts.

" maa, don't think much or what other will think. Think what you want? Will you give me permission to call you maa? " asked anirudh lovingly holding her hands while she nodded in yes touching his head caressing his hairs lightly.