PART 8 - ( Their Conditions..)

Don't forget to do inline comments and vote... Do share it also if you want....Happy reading....

-------------------------------------

It's been 9 days, since bondita joined court, still nobody comes to even ask her for their case to fight.. It's not like that she don't know that it is not easy for her to regain her power here but what disappoints her was even the person for whom every barristers declined to help them is also not ready to accept her proposal of helping them... In culcutta also during her starting days, she gets this type of treatment but later there are people accept her proposal but here nobody wants.. They can request, cry and beg for other barristers to help them but nobody wants her free help also..
There whenever she gets upset,shubham encouraged her saying one day, everybody come to her only, all she have to do is have patience.. But here, nobody is with her to console her.. She felt so lonely that she wants to cry hard in someone's embrace, tell her misery to them, ask them why they don't want to see a women working but she has no one and moreover,she can't show others that she is weak otherwise they will say, despite of how much women become independent but they falls weak only working in between males..

FLASHBACK :-

" what happened bondita?" trying to ask shubham 10th time but she is not ready to tell...

" shubham i don't want to go court now.. " said she making him shock..

" are you mad? What are you telling?? Why you don't want to go? " asked he hugging her making her look at him..

" no one wants me there. No one consider me a barrister also.. Nobody brings their case to me.. And if some comes rhen other barristers dont want to fight with me.. They just pass there laugh on me and disgusting glares and talks ill also.. " complained she

" ohh so this is the problem.. Then fight for yourself.. Don't you know how to fight? Everyday you fight with me like a junglle billi then what happened now? " said he trying to ease her mood, who glared at him and tries to move but he pulled to himself more..

" ok ok ok.. Sorry.. But seriously bondita.. How can you lose this earlier? You fought and come to here with your hard work, then why are you losing hopes now"

" this is not early.. It's been almost 4 months still I am not getting any case.. They still thought that I am weak women, who don't know anything about work.. " complained she..

" and you are proving them right by quiting your work.. You are giving them righ to laugh on you now.. Don't you? " said he to her who looked down...

" then what can I do.. I am fed up with all this.. " said she..

" all you have to do is have patience and don't lose hope.. When you don't stop in your earlier days of struggle, then why to stop now.. Fight with them, go to court everyday, show them that you are not weak, wait for the right time and when that time comes then nobody will stop you.. One day they all only will bow their head in front of you and appreciate you. And also they dont fight with you because they are scared what if you win then their male ego will hurt..Understood?? " asked he giving her reality check who nodded in yes and said now she will never lose hope and if she ever feel like this, always comes to him to get some sense..

" you will help me na always? " asked she to which he promises he will always, all she need is just remember him and she will get solution...

FLASHBACK END:-

And now all she is doing sitting at one corner of the court is to wait for the correct time again just like earlier days and prove them her efficiency... Prove them who and how she is..
Getting tired she thought to roam around the court and outside,when she witnessed mother and daughter duo eating food together and have bundles of clothes... looking at them, seems like they were travelling sales women.
The duo is happy together and talking and this reminds her of her both mother who gave birth and the one who loved her not less than own mother...
She is thinking what must be they two are doing in their life.. She knows that after her wedding sumati doesn't stay at their old home, with sumati's brother and sister in law but mostly went on travelling with old aged peoples on tirath.. So she hardly gets time to meet anyone...
But now the question is what meenakshi is doing there..