PART 9- ( Maa..)

Don't forget to do inline comments and vote... Do share it also...
Happy reading....

_____________________

Bondita turned to go kitchen when all heard the most precious word..
Maa...

Bondita stopped in her track as someone hold the end of her saree calling her maa and she know who the someone is.. Her hands automatically touched her belly and eyes gets closed feeling blessed hearing Maa from antika. . Even though antika is not her daughter but when she called her with this word.. She felt full, she felt like she gained everything what she yearned for years.. She is not able to turn around as if her world stopped for her.. Her tears are ready to betray her but she somehow controlled it..

All especially anirudh, gets shocked hearing Maa from antika that too for bondita... In these all days, they have seen antika mingling greatly and loving bondita's company but they never thought that she will ever give the place of her mother to anyone as like anirudh, she too don't want anyone other than avantika to be called as her mother. Even though she yearned for mother's love, still she can't give.. But now how this happened, this is what all is thinking and here anirudh is not liking this fact... His anger is ready to come anytime..

Bondita was in her thought when antika pulled her pallu strongly calling her maa again sweetly, making her come out of her dream land... She removed her hands from her belly realising that No one is there for her but then finally looked back trying to control her sob and saw antika looking at her with confused face..
There is a pin drop silence in hall. Nobody is saying anything but only observing bondita and antika...
Bondita moved closer to her and gave a smile to her touching her cheeks lovingly with her shaking hands while antika finally spoke once again..

" can I call you maa, didi? Will you be my mother? Can I? " asked antika chewing her lips in nervousness looking at bondita with an expectation to get answer but she is not saying anything..

Ankush is going to say something but batuk sushed him stuffing food in his mouth, who too gets happy getting his batuk Kaka's share of food...

Getting no answers from bondita, who in happiness forget to answer her, antika again asked - say na didi, can I call you maa?

Bondita who have said many yes in her mind till now, is going to say yes but before she could answer comes a strong and angry voice of anirudh startling every soul there. All looked at him.. He stands up from his chair with anger.

" noo.. She is not your mother and you will not call her ma.. Maa. Understood antika? " said he shouting at antika whose eyes turn teary..

" but why can't I? Everybody has mother and now she is my mother".. Saying antika when anirudh interrupted her - ok yes everybody has mother but who? Who told you that she is your mother? No she is not. And can never be your mother.. Your mother is only one and that too avantika.. And why you need mother when I am here..

" no no no.. She is my mother and I will call her maa, baba.. Everyone told me that you married her and now she is your wife and my mother then why can't I call her maa.. " said antika while sobbing which only increased anirudh's anger as he is feeling that because of bondita his daughter is arguing over the matter which he hates the most. All can see that anirudh is ready to burst so kaka thought to take this matter in his hands..

" see anirudh, she is small na leave it.. We will see her.. You sit down.. " said ksj trying to calm anirudh, who said - "first tell her kaka not to call anybody her mother.. She is my daughter and I am only her father- mother both.. So stop saying maa to outisiders.. Had she forgot who is her real mother?" said anirudh which literally hurted bondita hearing the words 'Outsiders and anybody' but she smiled painfully and consoled herself saying that he is right in her mind..