PART 23- (Villagers blamed bondita.)

Don't forget to do inline comments, vote and share also.

Happy reading..
-------------------------

Its eveving, vaishnavi was working in kitchen helping koyli and bihari while other are sitting in their room still engrossed in their thought when they all heard vaishnavi shouting.

" Didi... "

All run outside of their rooms hearing her tensed tone calling bondita and looked at her who is moving here and there calling for bondita. She is looking tensed and not only she but koyli and bihari too were tensed and it seems they were finding bondita. Finding? Bondita? Where is she?

Bondita was unconscious on her room and according to doctor she is not going to get her conscious before night then what happened?

" vaishnavi what happened? Why are you calling bondita?" asked somnath holding vaishnavi's hand stopping her.

" yes bahu. Why are you looking tensed also? " asked ksj.

" ksj wo didi..didi.."said she stammering as don't what to say.

" what happened to bondita bahu? She is fine na?" asked ksj all tensed.

" no ksj, didi is nowhere in haveli. And we all( she, koyli and bihari) are trying to find everywhere from last 15 mins." said vaishnavi.

" what???" shouted all to which she nodded in yes.

" from last 15 mins, you are finding and saying now?" yelled somnath all angry.

" sorry som ji, I thought to first see everywhere then inform anyone. " said she looking down in guilt.

" are you serious vaishnavi? "asked som angrily.

" som. Now you don't start yelling on your wife." said binoy pushing up his falling specs looking at anirudh from corner of his eyes making him guilty.

" but baba.. " saying som when batuk interrupted him saying -" dada. Dada.. Listen. First we should find baudi and then you can do whatever you want. Ok? "

Batuj know somnath will gets angry on vaishnavi so he saved her by deviating him.

Somnath nodded in yes and both were moving out while anirudh too started to move when ksj shouted on him.

" where are you going? " asked he to anirudh making him confuse.

" what is this question kaka? To find bondita. "

" you don't need to find her. Don't show your fake sympathy." said kaka while he don't know why he is saying this. Kaka looked at him who is looking at him all confuse and said - " why are you looking at me like this? You should be happy na that finally she left haveli. You should be happy that now you will get everything back which you thought she took from you."

" kaka.. Please. " saying anirudh when ksj interrupted and said -what please? Haan what? Are you not happy now? Arey what I am asking also. You are feeling happy only knowing she left the haveli. "

" daa.. " saying binoy but again ksj interrupted.

" no binoy no don't stop me today. Don't. That day I didn't said and all this happened but now don't stop me. Let me say. And ask your this son( pointing to anirudh) to go to his room and be happy. He don't have to show his fake tension Or sympathy for my bahu. He just don't have to. Ask him to go. " said kaka angrily stomping his cane on ground.

" kaka I know I did wrong. But please let me also find her. " saying he when again kaka interrupted.

" no no no no Mr. Barrister babu. Don't waste your time for my bondita bahu. Everyone is here for her. So we don't need any extra person for her. They all will find her. So you go and take rest. And yes let me tell you may be you will feel sad and betrayed but I am not going to let her leave my haveli. So be happy till batuk and son found her. And go to your room. No need to do this much favor in us specially on her so that you can blame her for this too also in future." ordered kaka to which anirudh looked at him but didn't move.