PART 19 ( Bondita to save Antika)

Early update only on all ur request.
Now it's ur turn. So don't forget to do inline comments, vote and share also.

Happy reading..

-------------------------

Bondita walked out from haveli with tear filled eyes promising herself that at any cost she will found out antika and will prove her innocence.

" ANIRUDH.. How can you misbahave with bahu? " roared kaka stompimg his cane om ground angrily.

" so what you want from me? Haan? What? That I will praise that cheater for cheating all of us? Or for kidnapping my daughter?" replied anirudh.

" anirudh, it's not proven that she only kidnapped antika. And why would she? Asked binoy adjusting his falling specs which is not understanding the situation and falling continuously.

" why would she? For money, fame and her child. Afterall after giving birth, her child will get RC's name and she will throw my antika out. " said anirudh.

" dada we know, you are tensed but don't say anything. Baudi is not like this. " said batuk.

" ohh baudi's puppet. Stop you praising that women. And if you still want to take her side then go with her only. But don't you dare to praise her in front of me. You all are not able to see her fake concern. But remember my words one day you all only will say that she is cheater, lier, and only wants her happiness. " said anirudh angrily while batuk nodded in yes aating he will go with baudi and went to his room to take his car key so that he will help bondita in finding antika.

But before he can move out of the haveli, ankush whom ksj send away seeing the chaos comes there and gave somnath a chit in which it is written barrister babu. Somnath's eyes widen in shock reading the letter.

" dads, baba, kaka. See this. " said he and handed them the letter.

In letter- "Barrister babu if you want your daughter safe, then send your wife with my mens."

" it means someone really kidnapped antika? But who? "asked batuk while anirudh chuckled making other give him a confused look.

" see. Didn't I said that your dearest baudi kidnapped my antika? Didn't I? See now? You are asking prove na? See this now. " said anirudh.

" how are you so sure? " asked binoy.

" didn't I said, she is going to her that close special person ans see now the letter also come in which they are asking for her. What it means? It means whatever I told is correct. She thought that now she will get exposes so run away from here. But she is wrong I will not spare her if anything happens to antika. She has not seen my revenge. " shouted anirudh.

---------------------

" where is my daughter? You said I will find her here then where is she? " asked bondita.

" hey just shut up. Our malik will come after sometime then ask him whatever wants to ask. Till then don't shout. " said a men leaving her in a place full of mens who is ogling her making her feel scared.

After what felt like ages, finally sound of foot steps comes behind her only to realise that finally their malik camecame along with some other mens too.

" ohh so she is our dearest barrister babu's wife?" asked sarakh looking at her in a dirty way while his mens nodded in yes.

" btw, have to say barrister babu really send his wife to me. It seems he loves her less than her daughter. " said sarakh.