"Dobby? You know Dobby?" Draco said "Yeah do you?" Harry said " Yes he is my family's house elf . Why was he here?" Ron and Hermione looked up, amazed. Harry told them everything Dobby had told him-or hadn't told him. Hermione, Draco and Ron listened with their mouths open.

„The Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione said.
„This settles it," said Ron in a triumphant voice. „Lucius Malfoy must've opened the Chamber when he was at school here and now told dear old Kris must have learn how to do it. It's obvious. Wish Dobby'd told you what kind of monster's in there, though. I want to know how come nobody's noticed it sneaking around the school."

"Hey my dad will not....OK maybe he will....you know I should ask him but If Kris knows how to open the Chamber and where it is we should still do this potion" Draco said

"Back up plans are good draco.Maybe it can make itself invisible," said Hermione, prodding leeches to the bottom of the cauldron. „Or maybe it can disguise itself-pretend to be a suit of armor or something-I've read about Chameleon Ghouls-"

„You read too much, Hermione," said Ron, pouring dead lacewings on top of the leeches. He crumpled up the empty lacewing bag and looked at Harry.

„So Dobby stopped us from getting on the train and broke your arm." He shook his head. „You know what, Harry? If he doesn't stop trying to save your life he's going to kill you."

"Yeah you have to speak to the elf draco" Harry said " he will mostly listen to father than me as he is head of the house so no luck sorry Harry."

"Anyway where is Aishi ? Harry asked " I have not seen her"

"Your sweet girlfriend is bit ill at the moment. Professor Krishna is taking care of her and hey where are you going?!" Draco said

" To see my girlfriend...." Harry not thinking straight said running out and heading to the Hufflepuff common room.

Ron payed draco two sickles. " Lucky" He said "of course he will not think straight when Aishi is in trouble"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The news that Colin Creevey had been attacked and was now lying as though dead in the hospital wing had spread through the entire school by Monday morning. The air was suddenly thick with rumor and suspicion. The first years were now moving around the castle in tight-knit groups, as though scared they would be attacked if they ventured forth alone.

Aishi Merha was distraught at the news after feeling better to head to classes, but Harry felt that Fred and George , her honoary brothers in pranks were going the wrong way about cheering her up. They were taking turns covering themselves with fur or boils and jumping out at
her from behind statues. They only stopped when Aishi cried from thier later pranks and they had to avoid Harry hexs. Percy Jackson wrote to Shiva that Aishi was having nightmares and will take dreamless potion to sleep.

Meanwhile, hidden from the teachers, a roaring trade in talismans, amulets, and other protective devices was sweeping the school. Neville Longbottom bought a large, evil-smelling green onion, a pointed purple crystal, and a rotting newt tail before the other Gryffindor boys pointed out that he was in no danger; he was a pureblood, and therefore unlikely to be attacked.

„They went for Filch first," Neville said, his round face fearful. „And everyone knows I'm almost a Squib."
In the second week of December Professor McGonagall came around as usual, collecting names of those who would be staying at school for Christmas. Harry, Aishi, Ron,Draco and Hermione signed her list; they had heard that Pucey was staying, which struck them as very suspicious.

The yule ball draco had to go was this year was adults only so he can stay. Percy was invited to attend this year so she will be going and Krishna will join her as her plus one.