11. Truth!

???- Gandhari jiji , Bhanumati and Pragati I have something to say about Karna.

They looked behind and saw a tensed Kunti standing there.

Gan- What do you want to say Kunti?
Kunti- Jiji karna ...

Suddenly an announcement was made about the arrival of the Kampilya royals and the royal of Ayodhya.

Kunti- Let's go jiji , the royals are waiting. I'll tell the thing in the Sabha.

They went to the Sabha and welcomed the royals. They also saw the Dwarka royals coming in the Sabha.

That's when Kunti got up and she said.

Kunti- I have something to tell to the entire Sabha.

Krishna , Balram , Bhishma and the Ayodhya royals knew about what Kunti was to tell.

Kri- What is it bua? You know what you are going of say is known by most of them.
Gan- You are right Krishna , Karna never hid anything from me.

Krishna looked at Karna and then and Gandhari and then looked at Karna. Karna nodded indicating that Gandhari knew about his birth.

Kunti then told the truth and all were shocked but the happiness of the Kauravas and the wife's had no bounds.

That's when Duryodhan got up from the throne of his king and took his crown of and out it on the head of karna.

Dury- The Pandavas and us had fought for no reason jyeshth. I known before I would have easily crowned you as the king.
Karna/ Duri I can't ...
Gan- Karna accept this as this will put an end to the fights.
Kunti- Yes Putra.
Karna- Okay Matao.

All the people apologised to Karna who berated them. Then came the time for the justice of Draupadi.

Drau- I just want Gandhar raj to be punished and for him to repent the errors.
I want Mahamhim to apologise to the Kauravas , Gandhar raj and Mata Gandhari for what he did to their families.

Bhishma was shocked as to the other generations got to know about his misdeeds. Shakuni and Bhisham both apologised and they were forgiven.

Drau- The Kauravas shall serve 100 dasi's of the palace. Mahamantri Vidur I ask you to announce that you astrology is wrong as Arya Bheem was born on the same night as Duryodhan.

Then came the punishment of the Pandavas.

Drau- For the Pandavas they have to apologise for their mistakes as well. They also have to serve 100 dasi's along with the Kauravas.

That night as all were having dinner Dyuti fainted. Vrushali screamed and all came. They saw Dyuti had fainted and they rushed her to the Vaidya.

Vaidya- Congratulations maharaj Karna and Yuvraj Vrishsena. Yuvrani Dyuti is expecting.

Then environment turn joyful and to and on it tomorrow was the svayamvar of Dushala.

In the Van ,
The Pandavas and their wife's got to know about karna being their sibling and they became surprised. They were happy that the problems were solved.

The next day the Kauravas and Pandavas started to serve the dasi's for 1 year. They had given up their royal life and they started to live a life of Das.

_________________________
Author's note:-

How was the twist?

Karna told Gandhari the truth.

How's the punishment?

Radha and Adhirath will also be the royals of Hastinapur.

Dyuti is pregnant.