5. Return to Matsya

In Matsya ,
Maharaj Virat and maharani Sudeshna were playing with their 3 year old children but they wished to have contact with their daughter. That's when a sainik came and said.

Sanik- Maharaj a person from anga had come in the Rajya Sabha and is asking from your presence.
Virat- Anga?
Su- Arya why wait , let's go to the Sabha.
Uttara- We will also come Mata.

Taking Uttar and Uttara they went to the Rajya Sabha. That's when they saw keechak was also present there.

That's when like a breeze entered Dyuti.

The king and queen were elated to see their daughter after 19 years

The king and queen were elated to see their daughter after 19 years. Both rushed and hugged her while Uttar and Uttara looked at the new person trying to figure out who she was.

Virat- Putri where were you till now? Who is your guru?

That's when Dyuti told her parents about her training. She left out the part about her Tapasya and boons as she didn't want to talk in front of Keechak.

She then started to play with her siblings. Later when her parents were alone she told them about her boons which they were happy about.

She said she would wait for her svayamvar as she had the book of eternal youth. The same night keechak had tried to misbehave with her which ended getting him killed.

In Hastinapur ,
All got the news about Karna and winning Ayodhya and Shakuni was fuming. He wished that he asked Karna to win kingdoms for him and Duryodhan.

In the Van ,
The Pandavas and Draupadi had got to know about Karna's feat. It took the 4 Pandavas to fight for gaining alliances for the Rajya suya yagya while it only took Karna without any Sena won the entire Aryavrat.

They also got to know about him leaving the throne of Anga and winning the powerhouse Ayodhya.

Yudhishthir had made it a point to wash Karna's help in the war against the Kauravas.

__________________________
Authors note:-

Short chapter ik.

How was the reunion?

Keechak is dead , happy?

What do you think about Yudhishthir's plan?