7. Svayamvar of Dyuti & Draupadi's freedom

The royals were welcomed by rajmata and Rajpita. Royals of Hastinapur , Panchal , Kampilya , Rukmi , Bhagadatta , Trigant Naresh etc. all came the royals came.

From Kambhoja in the North to the Lauhitya in East to the Lanka in the south and to Dwarka in the west. From the tribal people to the Brahmins all present in the Sabha to participate.

The people was so much that the location had to be shifted to the royal ground. First came her svayamvar later Uttar would be crowned as the king.

Uttar- I welcome all the royals in the svayamvar of my beloved sister

Uttar- I welcome all the royals in the svayamvar of my beloved sister. The heart of Matsya , the light of the royals and the protector of this kingdom. The Samragini of Matsya jiji Dyuti.

As Uttar was going to call Dyuti a sanik came and whispered someone in the ears of Uttar. Uttar nodded and said.

Uttar- Before welcoming Jiji I would like to welcome the special person who trained her. The one who is the reason she is a powerful warrior.

All looked at the entrance in anticipation of the great guru of Dyuti. All the Pandavas also wished to see the guru of Dyuti as they had see her fight wars and they knew she was one of the best.

That's when entered karna with all his authority. The Samrat of Ayodhya along with his wife Vrushali.

Shakuni gritted his teeth as he lost a chance to have an alliance with Dyuti and Karna. Then came the rishi's who guided Dyuti. Bhagwan Parshuram , the Saptrishi's , Rishi Agastya , Rishi Markandeya , Brahmarishi Valmiki , Brahmarishi Angiras and Rambhakt hanuman. Then entered Dyuti in all her glory.

All the suitors were mesmerised looking at her

All the suitors were mesmerised looking at her. She looked divine and royal. She got up and said.

Dyuti- I have made a task for my own svayamvar. The warrior who passes the knowledge test of the Saptrishi's , the warrior who passes the warfare test of Bhagwan Parshuram , the one who passes the ayurvedic test kept by Rishi Agastya and Brahmarishi Angiras , the one who passes the strength test of Mahabali Rambhakt hanuman and the one who passes the Brahmarishi Valmiki and Rishi Markandeya astrology test.