"Emery, bitch this is your place!" he squealed giving her a hug. She hugged him back. A girl who looked identical to him came from the bathroom.

"Technically yes" she saw the younger girl speaking to her too.

"This is my little sister Tia" he introduced. She gave a small wave. "Don't mind her she don't like humans" Tim laughed.

"It's so good to see you, and sorry about my triflin ass cousin" he said sitting her down in a high chair. "Don't be" Emery sighed.

Tim tsked. "You betta than me cuz girl I would've went upside her head, family or not. That ain't right" Tim stated.

Tim loved his cousin, but he been caught onto to the evil green monster that lived in her heart. Tim wasn't no fool and knew how to deal with that. "It's okay. Really, ima talk with her—"

Tim took her hair out the bonnet, using a detangle brush to straighten it out. "By talk, I hope you mean slap the shit out of her. I don't even know the nigga, but I felt the off ass vibe he had" Tim told her, only for Tia to agree.

"So what's the event tonight?" He finally changed the subject, seeing how uncomfortable Emery was becoming. "Black tie, engagement party" she answered.

"Okkkayyy." Tim sang. "Well I brought 12 dresses, all with matching shoes and purses. So we can get you a cute set" he explained.

"What are you thinking for hair?" Emery stared at herself in the mirror. "How about some loose curls"

Tim smiled. "I like that a lot, it'll frame your face perfectly" he said plugging up his curlers, and hot comb.

Tim pulled out his entire arsenal of hair care, makeup, and whatever else he would need. He worked fast, but not messy. The moment they finished her hair, he started on her makeup giving her a soft beat, with a nude lip and clear gloss to make it pop.

"Gurrlll it's giving what's suppose to be given" Tim praised. Emery smiled in the mirror at her reflection, this was the most pretty she felt in a while.

"Dress time" Tia announced. She brought in two racks, Emery found her dress within a second. It was a silk, off the should corset dress with rhinestone straps. It was definitely gorgeous.

She picked it off the rack, and Tim applauded. "I knew you could dress bitch" Emery laughed going into the bathroom, to try it on.

Emery slid into the dress, happy that it was pre-padded at the breast. It fit her snuggly, to the point where it felt like second skin. To say she was in love with it was an understatement.

She slipped into the YSL ankle strapped heels. Grabbing the matching clutch, opening the bathroom door Tim waited for her. When she stepped out his mouth drop. And if there was one Tim Banks was never, it was speechless.

"Got damn" Emery eyes met Silas's as he stood at the door in a black, bow tie suit. His hair had been tapered to perfection and he was even wearing sterling, silver studs in his ears.

"Oh my lordt, Jesus out here creating Gods" Tim said looking at Silas, he looked back at Emery mouthing if that was him. Emery nodded proudly.

"Oooooooo I hate yo life" Tim pouted. Both Emery and Silas laughed at his comment. "Well let us pack up and go, so you two can make your grand exit" he said looking back at Silas once more.

"What a man, what a man, what a mighty fine man" Tim sang as they made their way out the door.

"You look stunning baby" Silas complimented taking in her full outfit. He took her hand twirling her. "Thank you love"

"Let's get going" she nodded following behind him.

••••••••••

Ooooowwwwweeeeee I can't wait for her to check Piper ass. I can't muthafucken wait‼️

And yes Tim is back, he'll be making a few appearances🫡 But other than that..... THANK YALLLLL💯 I'm loving this support and I'll be dropping a new book soon. Hope y'all like it💋

 Hope y'all like it💋

The Look 👀🔥

The Spa 🧖🏾‍♀️

The Spa 🧖🏾‍♀️