3🧹

Silas Brody

Emery decided to first take her things to her new home. It didn't take her long to put everything away and organize. She sat the picture of her and Piper on her nightstand. She organized the small books and trinkets she had collected over the years on her chest.

She didn't even notice there was a full body mirror on the side. Once finished she decided to start on her chores early. She went to the den, it took her a while to remember where everything was. But she found it after.

Grabbing out all of the cleaning supplies she would need she started her rounds. She walked passed a door, that she didn't remember Francine mentioning.

As she walked passed she heard a loud scratching. At first she was gonna ignore it seeing that it wasn't her place or business. Until it got louder.

After becoming fed up she opened the door. Her heart snaked into her ass, as she came into contact with the biggest fucking dog.

No not a puppy, but a grown ass man dog.

The dog instantly begin to growl at her. Not knowing who she was or why she was in its house. "Oooh shit. Nice doggy" she said backing away real slow.

"Oooh please be a nice doggy" she begged. The dog bared it's teeth. Emery wasn't afraid of dogs per say but she knew better than to fuck with them. Especially big ones.

Before she could stop herself she was taking flight with the dog on her heels. With no where to really go she jumped onto the kitchen counter. The dog growled and snapped, trying it's hardest to take a chunk out of her.

Reaching into her pocket to try and find her phone so she could call Francine. Instant panic appeared on her face when she realized it was on the floor about five feet away.

"For fucks sake" she cried.

Silas arrived at his home

Silas arrived at his home. He scanned his card that opened his gates. Pulling up to the house he instantly noticed the rusting black Nissan in his driveway.

Must be the new maid. He thought. He had hoped this one wasn't as inexperienced, and unprofessional as the last bimbo. Approaching the door, he found a problem. To his dismay his door was already unlocked.

Sighing he twisted the knob heading in, the moment he walked through the doorway, he was greeted by Ace, his Doberman. "What're you doing out" he said bending down to give the dog some affection.

"Help! Please! Anyone!" The soft yelling came from the kitchen. "The fuck" Ace followed him from the front door to where the voice came from.

He stopped in his steps as his eyes landed on a beautiful, brown skin woman standing terrified on his marble counter. "Who are you?" He instantly questioned remaining emotionless.