China

Inside a private star room, China walked his way through.

China: So... Do I take a seat here?

Author: Yes, that chair is reserved for you.

China: Awesome! 

...

Author: Now that we're settled in, shall we start with our Q&A session?

China: Yup, I'm ready!

Author: Alright. Now China, as you know, you're part of the East Asian team. If it was possible, would you like to be a part of a different region group?

China: Honestly, no, I love my friends, even if we don't always get along from time to time. I'm honored to be labeled as one of the East Asians. I wouldn't want it any other way!

Author: Really? Because in EA Adventures season 1, you were trying to travel back in time to make yourself the only Asian in the world. 

China: Ahahaha... I... I was going through some rough times, I couldn't think rationally, luckily! My friend stopped me in time and made me realize my mistakes.

Author: Speaking of times, do you find it strange that you still have the memory of attempting to build a time machine whilst your friends don't?

China: Now that you said it... if my friends stopped me from inventing a machine that allows me to travel back in time, then Adventure 1 shouldn't have existed. It's sort of a time paradox or something... hehe, weird...

Author: Next question... how do you feel to be the starting antagonist of the story? 

China: I'm not exactly the villain type, but I can get malicious... without intention that is! I would never purposely cause mayhem if not needed.

Author: Are you happy to be reformed by your friends?

China: To be truthful, I don't think I deserved another chance... but if my friends believe I'm worth it, then it's all okay!

Author: Now for the most important part, what's your opinion of your brother?

China: What should I say? Taiwan is a great sibling, sure we had some bad histories, and I intend to get a bit too possessive. But it's all in the past, we're cool now!

Author: It says here that you once put a leash on your brother, is that true?

China: What?! How did you find out? 

Author: Doesn't matter, answer the question.

China: Urgh... yeah, I did, but only because he tried to leave me! And that was a long time ago! I only wanted for us to be united to form greater Asia again! Guess we weren't on par with each other...

Author: Now that we know some things about you, let's dive in deep. We all know your affection for Mongolia and-

China: Ehehe... I don't know what you're talking about... [Nervously scratches head]

Author: Riiight... During your Republic phase alongside Mongolia, you two were the closest to Soviet more than anyone else. Do you think that's where you caught feelings for him in the first place?

China: It's not the fact that being tied with USSR is what made me aware. Mongolia has been through some treacherous years during the Qing Dynasty rule. I've always tried to find a way to make things easier for him, although nothing seemed like it was working. I guess my caring nature towards Mongolia has developed further into something stronger. But... I shouldn't be seen talking about his past to anyone, he doesn't like it...

Author: Now, were you aware of the love triangle between you, Soviet, and Mongolia?

China: I mean... I knew Soviet had his eyes on me, but I didn't expect Mongolia to be so infatuated with him. He is Soviet's most loyal friend compared to North Korea and me. He supported and defended everything Soviet believed in, even if it was horrible. I swear, if Soviet ordered him to jump off a building, he would without a doubt do it, no question! 

Author: Mongolia wished to be a part of Soviet, yet he rejected his request. I'm guessing you had some involvement?

China: I just couldn't go through with it. Losing Mongolia is not something I wanted in my life, I asked, even begging Soviet not to accept his wishes. It worked, but with consequences, he is no fool, he instantly suspected I had something to do with it. His loathing for me increased ever since... and it became worse after Soviet passed away, I guess he blames me for losing a close friend.

Author: Is it true that you and Soviet were in a relationship?

China: Regrettably... yes, I was in love with Soviet... we've been together for some decades...

Author: What happened? It is said that you two broke up, in other words... The Sino-Soviet split?

China: ...We... had a disagreement that's all... 

Author: Is that it? I expected there to be something more.

China: I don't want to talk about it, okay?

Author: If you say so... out of the 5 close friends you have, who is your favorite?

China: Let's see. North Korea is too unstable, Japan is a genocidal imperialist, Taiwan is a traitor who is working with my rival along with South Korea, and Mongolia... it's complicated. So to answer your question, I don't have favorites.

Author: If that's how you see your friends, do you ever wonder what they think of you?

China: ...I don't think I care enough.

Author: Well then, thanks for coming to this interview, you may leave now.