"Tsk! So you can even block that?" An elf with her hair styled in twintails exclaimed, sounding surprised.

"Of course I can! You're not hiding your intent, Epsilon!"

Delta seems to look so smug, before her body conveys the sudden panic she got as she frantically moves away from her position. Alexia gasps as the blonde haired elf is instantly on the former position of the dog theriantrope, her posture looking like she has just done a downward slash.

"... This is surprising..." Alpha muttered under her breathe before turning to Delta who is now busily dodging the Numbers who are along with them.

Alpha is really surprised that Delta is actually good at evading them. It's uncharacteristic of her, but she seems to have a great talent for it as she runs and squeezes through small gaps from their perfect positions as if it was nothing.

"This is surprising... so it seems like the newbie shadow organization itself is having a falling off..." The blonde haired elf narrowed her eyes as she looks at the man who has a dark smile on his face. "Though getting here can't be a coincidence. Did you notice us?" He asks.

Alpha stares carefully at the man, her mind working faster until a realization comes from her.

"Oh... so it is that deep, huh..." She muttered under her breathe before pointing her ebony blade at them. "Well, we are here anyway, so I think it will be easier to take care of you while we are dealing with our problems."

Viscount Jean's smile turned a bit crooked hearing Alpha's words.

"Bold words... but you seem to be underestimating me." He flared his magical power at them. "You are now facing one of the strongest Named Children! I am the Dark Smile!"

Alpha snorted. "How laughable." She simply says, before charging at them.

Alexia can't help but look around in wonder, her eyes widening as she saw a battle royale happening in front of her. Then her attention was taken when she felt Rose tapping on her shoulder.

"What should we do?"

Alexia thinks about it for a moment, before looking around. She saw some of the horses that the Knight Order has been using, before her eyes lit up with a realization.

"Well.... while this chaos is still happening, let's sneak around and take those horses!" She said, and Rose quickly accepted that idea.

As the battle rages on around here, the two princesses lay low as they sneak around the battle.
_____________________________________
Aurora is becoming a lot more worried as they got deeper and deeper into the Sanctuary's core. A fragment of her, whom she assumes is a part who is trying to make them whole again, is looking much worse than when she has come here.

She is expecting for her to at least be able to get her to the last part. Her plan is to simply vanish from this world.

She might be a fragment of the whole, but she is a bit different. She personally think death will give her the freedom she sought. She is not really thinking of taking revenge.

Though as she talks to this fragment of her, she can feel that this fragment might not be even after her. Rather, she looks like she is just playing around.

She is becoming more and more worried at her as the golden eyed Aurora is becoming closer to the line between life and death. Already her body is pretty battered up. She can see her skin seems to be melting along with her clothes, and it seems like the lost of her forelegs, a single arm, and a large gash on her torso makes her look pitiful.

"Are you sure your fine?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

She has been asking that for awhile now, but this woman is not even flinching as she walks with her stumps. It's like she is still casual about it, making Aurora herself to wince.