0:022

I trusted Safiya with my daughter's life and she goes around fighting her ex nigga like my daughter was with you

I trusted Safiya with my daughter's life and she goes around fighting her ex nigga like my daughter was with you. When I walked away I did want to go back and hug her but my head was telling me to just end things maybe this is how life is post to be by myself forever.

"Dada me see Fiya," Melanie says.

"No baby not now," I said leaning back on the couch.

"I miss her so much she was sad when we left," Melanie says mugging me.

"Well I had to protect you," I said picking her up.

"She protected me from bad man please be "Melanie got cut off by the doorbell ringing I had little hope she was at this door I walked and opened the door and couldn't believe who I saw it was Safiya and Gianna.

"Can we come in?"Gianna says I nodded they walk in.

"Ski I'm sorry it was me who caused all these problems and even at the mall please take Safiya back she was trying to protect herself. I became a jealous woman and didn't know I was hurting my daughter during this but I do better so I'm leaving" Gianna says walking out.

"Baby I'm sorry man I should came back but a nigga was mad," I said hugging her.

"You left me," I said.

"I know man a nigga was dumb for this" Hakim says holding my hand.

"I love you so much Hakim and Melanie I would never put y'all in any danger," I said.

"I know damn Gianna had me messed up but this was all me so please come back so we could be a family again just the three of us," He says.

"I'm coming back but we need to work on some things," I said kissing him, and then Melanie came out and hugged me.

"Hey princess," I said picking her up.

"I miss you, mama," Melanie says I was shocked.

"I miss you too baby," I said.

He found his Mrs.Right through the thick and thin but it was all worth it...

The End!!
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Author-

Vote and Comment