0:021

I cry to the raindrops hitting my windows all the pain in my body

I cry to the raindrops hitting my windows all the pain in my body. Why did things end like this? I kept calling him all night but no answer he didn't even care about me or my explanation. Maybe I miss him hugging me and kissing me telling me that everything is going to be all right. The way he looked at me with all the hate I did put Melanie in bad situations but Drew didn't let go of everything breaking apart in my life.

I heard the doorbell ring making me get up and close my robe. I know he wouldn't come see me at all Hakim would never when he stands on something he means it.

"Why you here"I said mugging.

"Please just let me in, "Gianna says.

"Ok but if you try something I'm beating your ass so badly nobody would even notice you anymore," I said opening the door wide she walked in and sat down at my kitchen table, and took a seat next to her.

I finally got the bigger picture I was being very jealous seeing Ski with someone else being happy and making his own family. After a few months, I started getting back to my old self he needed to be happy with someone who loved him I couldn't even do that anymore since I was on drugs and letting men run me. So I'm leaving to do better for my daughter so one day she can forgive me for my sins.

"I'm sorry," I said she looked at me in shock.

"Huh," She says.

"I'm sorry for everything I caused you and Ski you were a good woman I was jealous of how much ip he cared for you everything that been happening was my fault. I even told your friends to talk to you again and Drew to stop Safiya I wasn't the same woman anymore for a year since Ski had been making money I was unhappy even spending time with Melanie I started not liking my daughter" I said wiping the tears out my eyes.

"I'm talking to Ski so he can understand and I want you to love Melanie with all your heart. I leaving to do better all this can't be resolved in the same home that causes me pain" I said she stood up and hugged me.

"I still don't like you but thank you for giving the two best people in the world. Look I will be helping you get better just take my number if you need any help"Safiya says holding my hand this woman is very mature good Mrs.Right for Hakim.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Author-

Vote and Comment