0:012

"Yup I'm waiting right in his house, "I said

"Gianna that's crazy as hell, "Daniella says.

"I don't care if he going to listen to me since you can't get the job done with Safiya," I said rolling my eyes she took her time as she was scared of this girl she can't do anything to us.

"You know Ski doesn't play games like this he could just come home and kill you, "Daniella says.

"Ella stop worrying Hakim loves me he ain't going do nothing to me I'm the one who gave him his first born so I come first, "I said hanging up the phone this girl is so annoying all she does is complain about every little thing in this world just break up Hakim and Safiya so we could be back together. I heard the front door open maki g me get up I had on this little sexy two-piece and some long red boots from Rainbow yeah he gonna want me again.

 I heard the front door open maki g me get up I had on this little sexy two-piece and some long red boots from Rainbow yeah he gonna want me again

"Baby thank you, "I said carrying all the bags inside.

"You welcome papa come on so I could make dinner, "Safiya says holding Melanie in her arms they have been stuck with each every just like best friends. I'm happy to find a women who love my daughter not just because she is with me.

"Okay ma just put Melanie upstairs in her bedroom," I said.

"Okay," Then I heard Safiya laughing who was this girl talking to I walked in I can't believe Gianna was in my house looking like a cheap stripper yeah she needs to stop whatever she doing with herself.

"Hey baby," Gianna says I looked around to see who she talking to because I remember my woman is Mrs.Wright.

"Get the fuck out of my house," I said Safiya came back from downstairs.

"I hate this bitch"Gianna says.

"I would hate me too babes but sis next shop somewhere good cause those heels going to fall off, "Safiya says sitting in my lap.

"This who you want around our child," Gianna says.

"Yea, I do and one thing she's my child cause her so-called mother couldn't live up to the spot so please leave cause me and my women want some alone time. Gianna don't call my lady out her name again 'cause you alone b around here" I said kissing Safiya as she ran out of the house.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Author-

Vote and Comment