0:04

After the whole little argument, me and Daniella I have kept texting every day but haven't even answered cause I'm trying to help you out but just threw my whole past life in my face all those nights had fought a man that thought he loved me he pu...

After the whole little argument, me and Daniella I have kept texting every day but haven't even answered cause I'm trying to help you out but just threw my whole past life in my face all those nights had fought a man that thought he loved me he put his hands on me for every little thing but that last time he tried he died in my hands. I had gone through my life with that I killed a man my family was furious about what happened mostly my dad because he trusted this man with my life, he broke that sometimes I don't even want love anymore.

"Neaveh, you like this, "I said posing on FaceTime.

"Oh, baby you look sexy mamas," Neaveh says she is one of my close friends that been in my life we both meet in this program for women who have been abused by their partners we just clicked right now this girl is out of town for meet and greet for her book I'm proud of her she has been doing her thing.

"Thank boo I can't wait to read your new book," I said.

"Let me take a picture 'cause bitch does look too fine," I said posing one thing about myself I always love myself and my body cause self-love is the best love to me.

liked by @ella.bandzz & 990,000,000 others
@SafiyaW.-Been on my boss's shit

@PrettyVee-So pretty
@Ella.bandzz-love you bestie

"I can't believe you are buying my books when I could give them to you for free," Neaveh says.

"Naw I'm buying it and supporting my friend," I said fixing my lip-gloss.

"Mmm whatever just don't let anybody get you out of your character just have fun babe," she says.

"Okay I love you," I said hanging up then grabbing all my things then walking out of my house to my SUV this one of my favorite cars in this cream white with my name graved into the seats. Turning this music up to Young Dolph just had rapper all the lines to 100 shots.

"She looked at my watch too long, and now she sees stars, I got so high last night I did a show on Mars," I said rapping along and pulling down my windows. Pulling up at the club it was so beautiful everyone was out tonight cameras flashing everywhere I know I'm about to be on social media tonight stepping out of my car people were looking at me the cameras came off since people knew me as a famous dentist for celebrities, I had my fame, but I never care about the fame at all.

I had already seen Daniella dancing with Calvin why did she invite this man to someone she had been talking to see this where the drama coming in. Someone bumped right into me already.

"Shit I'm sorry," He said I looked there was the man from the club.

"Wassup mamas," He said.

"Hey," I said.

"Hakim, "He says grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Boy," I said laughing.

"Didn't know coming to my release party "Hakim says.

"My friend told me to come but congratulations," I said.

"Thank you, ma, but have to go see you later, "Hakim says walking away but he made sure he looked back to winking at me. I sat down in the section and enjoyed the party dancing talking to some people I knew from the industry I felt eyes on me it was Calvin and Hakim that made me turn around quickly.

 I sat down in the section and enjoyed the party dancing talking to some people I knew from the industry I felt eyes on me it was Calvin and Hakim that made me turn around quickly

I can't believe I saw her again but this time being close up felt so much different. Having my family and friends around was good people were vibing to the new songs on my album it was hard trying to find the best ones put on it but happy with the finished product. Turning my head around I saw Safiya dancing with some girls but this nigga kept pointing at her after this speech, I'm going over there.

"Yo," I said to the microphone with Melanie in my arms.

"I want to thank you very much for coming out and supporting me with this second album but this one is about to make some hits. My daughter is here with me could t be proud of the way I grew up as a man my mother always helped me one of my best friends X did this album with me. Let's get into it"I said handing the mic back to the Dj music blasted through the club my mom took Melanie from me she need go home my baby doesn't need to be out all night.

"I see you having fun," I said walking up here.

"I am "Safiya smiled at me.

"This little outfit is cute," I said.

"Mmm, look you good too, "Safiya says looking me up and down yeah she matches my energy too.

liked by @xxxtentacion & 1mil others
@SkiMask-Album Out Now nigga doing well too

@PlayboyCarti- 🔥 🔥
@Lala-Congratulations

"Daniella why is this bitch here"He said to Safiya I wasn't feeling how he talking to her.

"Nigga bye please don't make me blow your dreads back, "Safiya says I was shocked he just stood there quiet X came up to us.

"Safiya this my brother X, "I said and they both waved to each then X turned to Daniella he about hugged this girl back up.

"X this my boyfriend Calvin," She says.

"Oh, "X says laughing.

"Good motherfucking bye," I said then Safiya laughed this nigga looked goofy as hell people knew about Calvin he's a boy that asks everyone around the hood for money this nigga got to go.

"Well, I'm leaving congratulations again Hakim"Safiya hugged me.

"Let me walk you to the car and nigga get the fuck out," I said hood Safiya's hand as we walked out we both gave each other numbers.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Author-

Vote and Comment