0:014

"Hold up don't come in and disrespect me and my woman First she didn't talk to someone who has been disrespecting her since so mind yours. I'm a good man to mine and also a great father so get your facts straight lil sis" I said sparking my blunt she laughed.

"Neveah don't do that man leave that shit alone, "Jah says she just tunes us out whatever but after this session I'm checking up on my girl.

After my little session went picked up Safiya some gifts cause I knew she probably going through with her so-called friends I did not like how they treated my baby at all. To me Safiya should never go back to talking to Daniella she fakes as hell becoming friends with my ex some messed up shit.

I got my spend-the-night bag out of the truck just to have time with my woman since I have been busy with new music and my baby girl It's good to have time with my daughter she is everything to me and important nobody can't say anything to not be great father cause that set me off during that agreement with Jah girl.

"Who is it"Safiya asked.

"Mamas it's me, "I said She opened the door and kissed me She had some silk pjs they were short set and a crop top.

"Come in Papa "Safiya grabbed my hand and shut the door.

"What was you doing ma"I asked.

"Nothing much just thinking, "She says sitting down.

"Mmm your friend came to my house pop her shit and got shut up quick," I said laughing.

"I'm sorry"Safiya.

"Ma people going be jealous all time just block them out, "I said kissing her.

"Oh yeah, this for you, "I said handing her stuff.

"Thank you, baby," Safiya says smiling good see her happy.

"Come on ma I'm tired, "I said picking her nigga need some peace for an hour.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Author-

Vote and Comment