0:03

That woman has been on my mind since the night at the club who was she and where do get find her? Something just kept pulling to her like I want to know her but never felt this way about anybody that I had been with what makes her different from t...

That woman has been on my mind since the night at the club who was she and where do get find her? Something just kept pulling to her like I want to know her but never felt this way about anybody that I had been with what makes her different from the rest?

"Daddy" Melanie ran over to me.

"Hey my pretty baby," I said picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"Look what my teacher gave me, "Melanie says showing paper for being the best student of the year.

"Oh yeah my baby stepping," I said she laughed at me.

"Let's get ice cream," Melanie says.

"Ight ma but uncle coming," I said.

"Uncle Jah jah coming let me go change" Melanie jumped out of my arms running this girl to something else the doorbell rang making me turn to open it.

"Wassup bro, "Jahseh says dapped me coming inside.

"What you talk about"I said looking at me.

"You remember the girl I meet I'm inviting to your release party just won't tell you that cause been talking for a while she is someone I'm taking a liking to, "Jahseh says.

"Yeah she could come I'm happy you finding someone to settle down with but I have been calling Gianna still hasn't answered my calls," I said Gianna had been gone for a long time and didn't even answer her phone Melanie want to talk to her mother but I'm trying to get her mind off her.

"You leave that girl for real all she did was bring you pain from the cheating to bashing you online and not being a great father, "Jahseh says I knew he and my mother were right but feel like Melanie should have both of her parents but I Gianna haven't been acting as one.

"Uncle" Melanie saw him they both hugged each like they haven't seen each in years.

I have been back on grind making my money as usual but Daniella called me she need have a girl talk so took my little break to see what she have to say and better not be about that broke nigga again cause this time I would probably kill him

I have been back on grind making my money as usual but Daniella called me she need have a girl talk so took my little break to see what she have to say and better not be about that broke nigga again cause this time I would probably kill him. I pulled to her house see that her man left see she could never get anywhere if she keep running back to no like this.

"Hey bestie"Daniella hugged me.

"Hey," I said walking inside she had the living set up with our favorite drinks and snacks.

"So what have tell me"I said sitting down.

"Well then man you so me with invited me to his friend's album release party and need my bestie to go with so could you come"Daniella asked.

"I'm coming but not staying any long," I said grabbing the wine glass and pouring the red wine cause I need this day at the office was too much, and running around in heel saint it anymore about be coming in my slipper this week.

"So I saw Calvin leave out," I said she looked at me in shock.

"Oh yea he needs something," She said.

"Some money right Daniella what have told stop supporting this man who ain't giving you anything all he does is use you but I'm stop saying shit cause you gonna have to learn yourself," I said all she does let this man run over her then call me to talk to him like I don't fuck with this nigga last time he came out his mouth calling me out my name but he found out that day don't mess with me.

"Me and Calvin gonna be okay like please stop talking on our relationship since yours never end well," Daniella says she knew right there she was wrong saying that.

"It's okay Daniella doesn't call me when that nigga do some shit to you and my didn't end well cause nigga to put his hands on me but that night his ass was laying in a casket," I said picking up my LV purse and leaving out her house after this little party she better not call me anymore.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Author-

Vote and Comment