0:011

Daniella Mendez
Point Of View:

This is the hardest time I'm going through now I have to go behind my friend's back because I letting someone control your every move. Why did I do this Safiya she didn't deserve all the pain she went through after the party I never mean to do that all I wanted was some money and things went left. Gianna going to ruin my life she knows Ski doesn't play about the people he loves I just hope she becomes my friend again then I move away from all this drama.

"What doing to my friend's house"I said seeing the people bringing out wood.

"Who you talking about miss"He asked.

"Um her name is Safiya and she lives here don't make me call her, "I said please God don't tell me Gianna did this just get her back for being with Ski cause this ain't right at all.

"She doesn't live here anymore she put the house on sale, "He says walking away I had run after him.

"Do know where she lives now? "I asked.

"I can't give out that kind of information to you miss so can please leave 'cause I have work to do and my money out my check ain't going to anyone else," He said.

"Fuck you," I said walking to my car he just laughed.

"Baby come taste this, "I said.

"Coming ma y'all niggas better not start the game," He said putting his headphones down and walking to me.

"What did you make baby"Hakim put his arms around my waist.

"I made some stew beef and need to see how it tastes, "I said turning around with the spoon.

"Ight" Hakim says he put the whole spoon in his mouth this man is hungry like Baby I'm feeding you.

"This so damn good I need a plate to go Mama "Hakim kissed me.

"Thank you, baby," I said kissing his lips.

"When is Melanie coming back," I asked.

"Next week my mama took my daughter to Hawaii but left me, "Hakim says.

"Baby that's your fault she wants to meet me but you want to be selfish and keep me to yourself, "I said laughing he hates when people be petty but he alone can be petty that's not how it posts to work.

"Man, she can wait and I could go to Hawaii whenever I want to, "Hakim says going back into the living room I finally meet Mr.Right and I love it here.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Author-

Vote and Comment