0:05

I sat in my living room watching the new Baddies season it looked so good in the trailer I thought why not watch it people on social media were getting mad hype about it so let me see this shit already one of my favorites was Stunna she was having...

I sat in my living room watching the new Baddies season it looked so good in the trailer I thought why not watch it people on social media were getting mad hype about it so let me see this shit already one of my favorites was Stunna she was having these girls press over her little self. I see my front door open I already knew it was Daniella she keeps coming around asking me to forgive her but don't need all this bad energy around all she had done was argue with me about a man who isn't doing anything for her ass.

"What do you want "I said sitting up from my bed.

"I came to talk to you about something, "Daniella says.

"Okay well I'm getting married," She says showing me her ring finger it was a small size ring, but I can't keep talking about her relationship because that is not my business, so I'm letting that all go because she is happy with him.

"Congratulations, "I said hugging him.

"He showed out for me with this big surprise our family was there it was so cute and nice like my man is the best out here nobody can't go against him at all, "Daniella says sliming hard.

"You got any videos "I asked.

"Nope we wanted everything in private, "She says laughing then my phone rang it was Hakim when been talking for the past few days and this man is something else he just keeps me in check always asking how my day it's so sweet. His daughter alone talks to me on the phone she is so cute too with that big personality.

"Hey, "I said setting up my phone.

"Wassup ma what up to "Hakim asked.

"Nothing much, "I said watching him lick his blunt and then back at me he had put on that sexy smirk at me and then said something back.

"I'm pick You may then be ready in 20mins," Hakim says I said yes.

"What little boy you are talking to "Daniella says loudly this is why can't deal with her ass why did she say that.

I was on Facetime with Safiya for those past weeks we have been vibing I'm not trying to rush her into something cause she is so chill and a grown-ass woman not like those little ass girls that I have been with before so take my time and then make...

I was on Facetime with Safiya for those past weeks we have been vibing I'm not trying to rush her into something cause she is so chill and a grown-ass woman not like those little ass girls that I have been with before so take my time and then make her my women. Daniella wired ass had to be something maybe she was mad at her nigga who didn't do anything big for their proposal who does shit on the street where hood niggas watching you and laughing. One thing I could never do is that dumb shit to Safiya at all my baby is worth a lot.

"Daniella gets the fuck out of my house now, "Safiya says she looked pissed as hell mamas please don't fight this girl because I have beat her goofy man ass too.

"What I didn't say anything wrong, "Daniella says.

"First he's not a little ass boy this one right here is a grown ass man baby check your nigga first before coming for this one. Now take your cheap ring and go back to your man's house "Safiya walked away from the frame I heard the door slam.

"Ma you okay, "I said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry you have seen that, "She says.

"Naw you put her in her place coming for me but forget about that and get ready, "I said we both hung up I went to take a nice hot shower I decide but on a white tank top and some baggy jeans with my chain and durag.

To be continued...

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
Author-

Vote and Comment