Everyone clapped so I clapped as well. As more people told their stories, they got more and more disturbing. One guy told us with a little too much detail about how he raped his wife while he was high of LSD. This young dude that seemed to be around my age told everyone about how he was Valedictorian, but went off to college and got kicked out for failing grades because he used so much drugs. He claimed he was dumb now and useless. He began crying and someone sitting beside him soothed him and told him it was going to be okay. A woman told us about how her child died from overdosing on her supply of cocaine. That one hit home more than all the others. That could've easily been Ivo if he ever gotten into my purse, even if I did hide it well.

The first day I kept him at my house, he managed to find my strap-on, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to snoop and find my cocaine.

Story after story, hit home harder and harder. A woman ended up losing her lover because she valued the feel of drugs more than love. Every word that came out of everyone that had the strength enough to confess made me understand one thing: I needed help.

I needed to get off of drugs for my sake, for Maxim's sake, for Ivo's sake and everyone else's sake. I wasn't going to put my parents through the pain of having to bury their child. No matter how much I didn't like it. I was going to stay in Lakecrest until I was completely positive that I could stay clean, even if I had to miss Maxim's fight. Even if Maxim couldn't wait any longer and ran to someone else. I was staying.

-

"Hey, man! You cool," Miguel yelled at me over the music as I took a sip from my liquor bottle. I was sitting down watching everyone else have a good time. It had only been a day, but I missed Lavender. I wanted to call to see how she was doing, but I knew that I shouldn't. She would call me if she wanted to talk. Calling her would only make things worse for the both of us. She would stop focusing on trying to cure herself and I would be to cause of it all.

I shrugged my shoulders at Miguel and he rolled his eyes at me. He didn't like it when I was upset. "Come on! She's getting help, man! You should be happy! Get up and dance or something," he urged me as he motioned for me to stand up. I just shook my head and took another sip of the burning liquid.

F-ck, I really hoped Lavender wasn't miserable in there. It was almost like prison in there with their security guards and ugly walls. She couldn't be happy. Relax, Maxim. She's probably having the time of her life. She's probably playing Bingo and talking about how much she hates cocaine with all of her other addicted friends.

Wait, has she met friends? Has she met someone hot? Oh my God! Lavender was bisexual so who f-cking knew! A hot girl or a hot guy could steal her right from my grasp! If she met someone in there then they would have similar interests and both know the struggles of being addicted to something. F-ck!

Okay, I was overreacting. Lavender was probably ready to come back to me. She was probably determined to get off of the drugs and become a better person.

Most of the time in the club was spent with me thinking about Lavender. At one point, Miguel had got a girl to come and sit on my lap but I politely shooed her away. I appreciated him for trying to help, but I didn't want that. All I wanted was a drug-free Lavender.

When we walked out of the club, a bunch of paparazzi was standing outside. They were snapping shots and yelling out everything. Already most of them knew that Lavender was in rehab, so they asked questions about that. Thankfully, they didn't know about the whole Ivo nearly dying thing. I didn't really care about them asking anything about Lavender being in rehab, I just ignored them. I ignored them until one asshole photographer opened his big mouth.

"How does it feel to be dating a crack whore, Maxim," he yelled out as he snapped a shot. Instantly, I stopped right in the tracks. First, of all, Lavender wasn't even addicted to crack. She was addicted to cocaine. Two different f-cking things. Second, where did he think it would be fine to call my girlfriend a crack whore Thirdly, I was going to beat this rude motherf-cker's ass.