Chapter 15

Naruto, anko, hinata, itachi and kurotsuchi exit the the mountain grave yard entrance, dressed in the Kuroi Yuhi uniform of a white version of the akatsuki cloak but with black whirlpools. Kurotsuchi discarded her iwa uniform for a red dress, with only a left sleeve that is kept open on both sides from the waist down, revealing white fishnet covered legs with heeled combat boots. The group takes off at chunin speed towards the south and their objective Oto, "I hope Pedomaru is there" anko says, licking her lips.

"I doubt it.. He's been staying in Konoha to give the people some ease as one Sannin is still there" naruto comments.

"How will we hit them" itachi asks.

"Hinata's Byakugan will locate the entrance and I'll send my Paths as the Vanguards.. Orochimaru may not be there but he could have a whole host of traps" naruto explains. The group picks up their speed as dark clouds form, making their way toward sound's border. Once they crossed the border naruto made numerous clones and sent them in every direction to search for signs of Otogakure. Kurotsuchi quickly made a earthen barrier to shield them from the rain, "So its now a waiting game" she says.

"For now.. I highly doubt Orochimaru would keep Oto out in the open" naruto comments. Hinata had her Byakugan trained on the surrounding area, while naruto was sitting completely still with his eyes closed. However they quickly open with a rub of his head, "Found it" naruto says and gets to his feet.

"Follow me.. We'll fly there" naruto says, using his deva path to float skyward.

"Show off" kurotsuchi says and weaves several signs, "Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu" she thought. Itachi, anko and hinata gasp as they fly up after naruto.

"My gramps used this Jutsu all time" kurotsuchi says.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu" naruto says, bringing forth a large bird with a drill beak and the Rinnegan in one eye as the others land on it. The bird screeches and makes it way toward the entrance of oto, "Hinata take a look" naruto says. Hinata stretches her sight and slowly a large concentration of chakra was in the distance, "The strongest is Jonin level and its familiar" she says but her eyes widen, "Kabuto" she says.

"Ohohoho.. Taking out Kabuto will be a serious blow to Pedomaru" anko says. Naruto weaves a few signs and summons his two paths, both were wearing the Kuroi Yuhi uniform but obito now has white hair and both have multiple piercings, with a Rinnegan in one eye and obito still has his Sharingan. The drill bird starts to circle around the area where his clone dispelled, "Alright let's begin" naruto says, as hidan and obito leap down. Obito grasps his right arm and wrenches it off to fire several missiles into the underground entrance. Hidan rushes forward into the destroyed entrance as several oto shinobi rush them but the new preta cuts through them. Obito follows behind with a blank look on his face and killing anyone that hidan misses with his scythe. At same time deep within oto kabuto was watching the monitors, "One is Hidan from the Akatsuki but the other is unknown but both have a Rinnegan" he thought.

"What should we do Kabuto-sama" one kunoichi states.

"Kill them.. We can examine their bodies" kabuto orders. Outside naruto and the others land in front of the destroyed entrance, "It seems Kabuto was the strongest shinobi.. The Rest are fodder" he says.

"Can I go in" anko says and naruto nods. Anko giggles and kisses naruto's cheek before rushing inside as naruto watches from obito and hidan's pov.

"Any other entrances Hinata" naruto asks and hinata looks around but shakes her head.

"However a maze of tunnels down below" hinata says.