Chapter 21

-Wave Country-

Naruto sits with haru in his lap as fu was sleeping soundly but she slowly scrunches her face and opens her eyes, "W-where am I" she whispers and looks around but sees naruto.

"Naruto-san" fu says and naruto slowly nods, helping her sit up.

"You can just call me Naruto and this is Haru" naruto says and haru yips. Fu clutches the sheets with flickering eyes, "Shibuki-niisan is dead isn't he" she says and naruto nods.

"What happened.. Do you remember anything" naruto asks and fu clutches her head but slowly nods.

"A mean woman came with blank mask Shinobi.. She demanded Shibuki-niisan to hand me over" fu starts but sniffles.

"The council wanted to because the woman was from Konoha but Shubuki-niisan didn't.. And and she killed him" fu adds, few tears running down her cheeks.

"Then Danzo tried to use his Ne indoctrination on you but Chomei was keeping your mind safe.. It failed" naruto says and fu nods, wiping her tears. Haru leaps onto fu's lap and yips for her to pet her, "She not a normal fox" fu asks.

"Yeah.. I gave her some of my chakra.. Similar to the Sosei Kurama used on me" naruto says.

"So Kurama actually saved someone.. Lucky" chomei comments and fu tilts her head but naruto holds out his fist. The pair soon find themselves in their shared mindscape and naruto got a full look at chomei. Chomei is a blue, armoured kabutomushi with six of his seven tails resembling green insect wings.

"Hold on we'll have some more guests" naruto says and focuses on the chakra from the others, as isobu and saiken appear followed by shukaku and gaara.

"You were able to find her" gaara says and fu blushes, seeing how handsome gaara is. Naruto changes into his full fox form and fu gawks, "I did but it seems I will have to use force with the others" he says.

"Something happen" isobu asks and naruto nods.

"The Yondaime Raikage wanted to meet me.. I revealed my heritage and my goals.. He referred to Yugito and Darui as his Jinchuriki" naruto explains.

"Humans are very foolish" saiken says.

"Only a Jinchuriki knows the pain of being a Jinchuriki.. He believes I am naïve for trying to change the Status Quo" naruto says and growls, "That proves I am right to take you all from them" he adds.

"Hehehe.. We should crush them all" shukaku says but naruto shakes his head.

"I'll deal with him my way.. After that he sent a letter proclaiming Ghost and I are same person" naruto states.

"So Konoha now knows.. What will you do next" gaara asks. Naruto returns to his human form and rolls his neck, "They can't find me.. Spring is secured and safe.. They have no clue we are in Wave but I have sent them a message though.. I did some calculated strikes to the village but Konoha won't remain idle.. They'll be sending a team to Suna soon" he explains.

"More than likely for your whereabouts" gaara comments and naruto nods, before glancing to fu and chomei.

"Are the Two of you willing to part.. You'll still be able to communicate here and Chomei can leave some of his chakra" naruto states.