Chapter 24

-One Month Later-

Naruto and all the members of kuroi yuhi were inside his warehouse awaiting murasaki, all of them except naruto were wearing their cloaks and a black shozoku, of various degrees of revealing. Mei, itachi and kurotsuchi were hidden in the office to keep them a secret for the moment. None of them wear their henges as konoha had indeed revealed that they were all still alive and wanted as S-rank Missing-nin but naruto having an SS-rank like his father. Naruto leans on a box into hinata's lap with a hiraishin kunai dangling from his neck. The warehouse doors open as a clone brings murasaki and two more people, one man and young diminutive women. Naruto could see plain as day that murasaki gives of an air of entitlement and sex appeal with a revealing kimono and a fan covering heaving breasts. He internally snorts as the woman was obviously trying to entice him but was failing miserable.

"The Ghost of the Flash.. Ghost of Spring or shall we call you.. Naruto Uzumaki" murasaki states. Naruto pushes out of hinata's embrace with a small bow, "Naruto is fine Murasaki-sama" he says, the others bowing as well. Murasaki moves her fan to hide mouth as she gazes at the members of kuroi yuhi, "Tsunade Senju and other supposedly dead Ninja of Konoha" she says and glances to her ninja.

"They are Fushin and Chino Chinoike" murasaki says. Chino has short, neck-length, spiky light-blond hair. Two thick strands reach onto her rosy cheeks and violet eyes with small brows. She wears a black high collared sleeveless undershirt, a sleeveless pink kimono like shirt, long light grey pants, black fingerless gloves that reached her upper arm, brown pouch wrapped around her waist white bandages wrapped up to his knees on both legs, brown belt, and grey sandals.

"It's a pleasure to meet the Son of the revered Yondaime Hokage" chino says. Fushin has long green hair and yellow eyes with a tall and muscular frame. He wears a sleeveless light grey shirt, long light grey pants, black stockings, light grey sandals, red headband, and a beige belt. Murasaki snaps her fan closed, "Shall we get down to business.. Due to recent events.. We now have means to oust our Father from the throne" she starts.

"Indeed.. The current Hokage betrayed their Ally Uzushiogakure among other unscrupulous acts and forgive me.. Your father.. Brother and cousin are complacent as well" naruto states.

"We forgive you.. Yes they have brought Shame to our country.. We have spent years in exile planning our revenge and this book was the final piece we needed" murasaki says, with a dark smirk and naruto nods.

"So how shall I assist you in this" naruto asks and murasaki's smile becomes more dark.

"We simply need your presence.. My Father fears you and the Fact that Konoha has yet to capture and bring him Uzushio's trove of riches and the like.. We have the Samurai General and his forces as well as former members of the 12 Ninja Guardians" murasaki explains. Naruto lifts his glasses and shows off his Rinnegan, causing chino and fushin to silently gasp.

"I see.. Well then I will assist you Murasaki-sama" naruto says and murasaki snaps her open her fan.

"We are pleased and we will reward you" murasaki says. Naruto glances back to his mates, "I am honored but I simply want one thing" he says and murasaki furrows her brow.

"When you become Daimyo.. I would like Konoha stripped of their status as a Shinobi village and Kuroi Yuhi be hired to deal them as Missing-nin" naruto says, shocking his mates. Murasaki raises her fan to her mouth, "Ufufufufufu.. You are interesting Naruto-kun.. We accept those terms.. Follow us and we'll begin my ascension" she states. Naruto bows again and turns to his kuroi yuhi members to make some handsigns, before pulling up his hood and following the small group. Once they were gone itachi, kurotsuchi and mei come down from the office, "This Chino is off" itachi says.