Chapter 25

-One Week Later-

Danzo convenes a meeting with the councils of konoha over the recent coup in the capital and the ascension of murasaki as the new daimyo. Both sides were weary of this change but danzo was unfettered by this news.

"Should we send an envoy to introduce ourselves to the new Daimyo" koharu says and the council murmurs.

"Kukuku.. Murasaki is an ambitious young woman" orochimaru comments and danzo glances his way.

"She uses her Feminine Wiles to ensnare men and women in her web.. She uses the Coliseum on occasion and has several Kekkei Genkai users in her employ" orochimaru adds.

"Will she be different than Daimyo-sama" hiashi asks.

"She is ambitious but she will align with our thinking" orochimaru states.

"I would have to disagree with that.. Orochimaru-san" a velvety voice says. Everyone looks around but danzo's eye narrows as arachne descends from the ceiling, "Who are you" he says. Arachne curtsies with a smile on her face and her eyes glowing, "I am Arachne.. A summon animal" she greets.

"You're a Summon" sasuke says but smirks, "Submit to me then" he adds. Arachne opens her spider theme fan with a blank look, "My Summoner is more pleasing than you Uchiha" she says, angering sasuke.

"What summon are you" danzo questions. Arachne smiles as her eyes glow to show spider webs, "I believe my dress should suffice for an answer" she says. Orochimaru's narrow with a scowl, "The Spider.. I thought that contract was lost" he says, shocking the councils and the civilians recoil in disgust.

"Correct Orochimaru-san and my summoner is someone you all know So well" arachne says, smiling behind her fan.

"Why have you come here Summon" danzo interjects and arachne frowns, reaching into her sleeve and tossing a scroll to the rokudaime.

"It is a message from your new Daimyo" arachne says and murmurs echo. Danzo opens the scroll and reads the contents but his eye widen, causing his KI to erupt.

"What happened Hokage-sama?!" homura says, taking the scroll but his eyes widen.

"T-this is impossible" homura shouts. Arachne chuckles ominously, "Oh but it is Councilor-san.. Murasaki the new Daimyo has stripped Konohagakure no Sato of its status as a Shinobi village and declared complete Liquidation of the village" she says.

"WHAT?!" sasuke roars, vaulting over the table. Sasuke draws his chokuto and slices off arachne's head, "Ara.. Naruto-kun was correct.. You have no control over your emotions" she says.

"WHERE IS HE" sasuke roars. Arachne starts to break down into small spiders, "He's currently sitting on his Father's stone head with his Kuroi Yuhi.. Konoha's Final.. Sunset has appeared" she says. Sasuke immediately rushes out the room as danzo sits with a look of anger on his face.

"Your orders Hokage-sama" orochimaru says and danzo rises from his seat.

"All forces Annihilate Kuroi Yuhi.. Every person ninja and civilian will fight.. Deserters will be killed on sight" danzo orders, shocking the civilian council.

[Music: Bleach: Hell Chapter OST- Cometh The Hour (Part A_Opus1)]

Naruto sits on minato's head with lucas on his shoulder and his mates and kuroi yuhi members except shizune and mabui, who were watching the saved children.