"What" danzo questions.

"Oto has fallen.. Completely wiped out.. The damage I credit to the Akatsuki.. Pein's Rinnegan is capable of that kind of destruction" orochimaru states.

"Kabuto was there with the body of Karin.. A lost but I have enough her DNA here but Kabuto was my right hand" orochimaru adds.

"We've should have taken the Rinnegan from him Then" danzo says.

"Indeed.. I tried to acquire it during my tenure in Akatsuki but Pein proved very formidable.. I will send word to my other labs and burn them.. No need for Akatsuki to acquire my work" orochimaru says, both completely unaware of Akatsuki's demise.

-Kirigakure no Sato-

Naruto sighs with a stream of smoke in the waiting room of Kirigakure's Godaime Mizukage. Mei Terumi is the definition of a cougar and was attracted to young and virile men. She also has a nasty habit of misconstruing words and think people were saying things related to marriage, due to being thirty-one years old.

"Menma-san.. Godaime-sama will see you now" the secretary states. Naruto puts out his cigarette and makes his way to mei's office, opening the door mei was sitting at her desk. Next to her was ao her advisor, his lone eye scrutinizing him. He is a middle aged man with blue hair which is styled in a moused-up manner.

"Ah Thank you for coming Menma-san" mei greets. She is a tall, slender woman with fair skin. She has green eyes and ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. Two bangs are short, with one covering her right eye, and two are long, crossing each other on her bust, just below her chin. She wears a dark blue dress to her ankles but a slit up to her thighs, with detached sleeves and neckline but linked with mesh material. A black sash around her waist with black stockings into knee length boots and black gloves.

"The pleasure is mine.. I take it you have read my letter" naruto says and fishes a scroll from his cargo pocket.

"Inside is the Samehada but unfortunately I destroyed Kisame's body" naruto says, handing ao the scroll. Mei waves her hand with a smile, "That's quite alright.. Ao take the Samehada to the armory" she says. Ao slowly nods and bows but gives naruto a hidden dirty look, excusing himself. Mei hits a button on her desk, "Take a Long lunch and cancel all my appointments for the day" she says.

"Um Yes Godaime-sama" the secretary says but naruto hears, "That poor man.. She's a man-eater" outside.

"Has he contacted them" naruto asks, after claps his hands and setting up a barrier. Mei rises from her desk with a scowl, "I will kill him" she says.

"Not like they will get their hands on Isobu" naruto says and mei closes the gap between them.

"Reports have been coming in about a strange phenomena near one of the islands" mei states. Naruto takes a seat on a long sofa as mei takes a seat next to him, "Konoha will no doubt start moving.. They have Chomei and Fu.. My clones are searching for Utakata.. Do you have the general location" he says.

"I do" mei starts and runs her gloved hand along his chest, "You know Naruto-kun.. I almost sent some of my Hunter-nin after you.. These little boys are a poor substitute" she says. Naruto clips his eyes to her green orbs, "Sorry about that Mei-chan but I have been dealing with a lot of things lately" he says but mei straddles him.