"Jiraiya of the Sannin.. My informant told me.. You were encroaching on our country and with a squad of Anbu" she declares, as several Iwa Anbu surround them. Jiraiya was seething internally but maintained a straight face, "Kurotsuchi granddaughter of Onoki" he starts but his eyes widen as another stood next to kurotsuchi.

"Naruto?!.. You Demon" jiraiya shouts. The blond hair former konoha pariah stood with his arms folded, "Hey Ero-sennin" he sneers but a glare forms.

"How'd did you know I was here" naruto asks. The Anbu struggle to free themselves but jiraiya shakes his head, "A Shinobi named Ghost told us" he shouts.

"Ghost.. That Teme.. Onoki-Jiji calls him the Ghost of the Flash like the Yondaime" naruto states and drops down, "So you heard my name and came running with no plan and a such paltry backup" he adds.

"You Killed the Hokage" sparrow shouts. Naruto tilts his head with a furrowed brow, "Baa-chan dead?!" he says.

"You did it.. Didn't you Naruto.. You killed Tsunade.. For what... To get back at me Huh?!" jiraiya shouts.

"That a real shame and all but you Leaf huggers are trespassing" kurotsuchi says and drops down as well.

"You will not take us lightly" jiraiya hisses, preparing himself to free himself.

"Oh but they won't have to" a voice states. Jiraiya whips around and his breath hitches as ghost was right behind them, "You?!" he utters. The naruto in front of him pops in a puff of smoke as do all the iwa Anbu, "Don't you just love Shadow clones" ghost or rather the real naruto says, a pair of dark sunglasses over his eyes.

"Hey Boy" kurotsuchi says.

"Hey Girl" naruto muses but glances to a jiraiya, "Hey Ero-Sennin" he says. Jiraiya's eyes widen and his body shudders as memories return, veins flare in his face and his teeth.

"Ohohoho.. The memories have returned.. The trigger being Ero-sennin spoken twice" naruto states.

"You Damn Demon.. You should've been killed as child" jiraiya shouts. Naruto chuckles as he approaches the toad sennin, "I thought I was needed as an attack dog on the lease.. Well that Konoha for ya.. I stopped Gaara.. Brought Tsunade back to become Godaime but what Konoha do with that loyalty.. Betrays it.. Konoha always takes and takes and takes from good people" he says.

"You are not a person Naruto.. You are weapon.. A tool to used and tossed aside.. Once your purpose is done with" jiraiya spits.

"So I am not even a person to you.. My Father must be rolling in the Shinigami's stomach knowing he trusted you.. A whiny man-child incapable of doing anything.. A pervert who begs women to sleep with him or blackmails them.. A petulant child who sold out a country for some Pussy.. How was Danzo gonna give Tsunade to you.. Use his hidden Sharingan to make her your trained whore.. Orochimaru experiment on her to make a barely functioning sex doll.. Huh?!" naruto shouts, ripping the glasses from his face and revealing his new Rinnegan. Jiraiya's eyes widen in horror, "T-the Ri-rinnegan.. Impossible?!.. How do you have Same eyes?!" he says.

"Same eyes.. You mean Nagato or Pein as he calls himself.. Actually you can thank Sasuke for this Rinnegan.. After I clapped him in Konoha.. I took this power from him.. He never knew he had it but Oh well" naruto explains.

"So this was an elaborate plot?!" jiraiya shouts. Naruto slips his glasses on his forehead, "A little bit.. You've been looking for me almost three years and you had no luck.. So I dangled some bait and you snapped it up like a hungry dog.. Quite Pathetic" he sneers.