Don't ever go it alone

The group got back to UA just as Aizawa was coming to meet them. The group looks at their homeroom teacher wondering if they were about to get into trouble for being late or if they were just in time.

Iida took the lead as he quickly got to the front of the group. Izuku and Shoto were close to Sero and Kaminari who were closer to the back of the group.

Aizawa sighs seeing the students. "Welcome back, I was just coming to see if you were all back yet as I did give you a time limit today."

Iida nods. "We're right on time actually Mr. Aizawa." He looks at his teacher. Aizawa looks to Iida and then his wristwatch. Aizawa sighs as he nods to his students. "Well get inside cause I need you all inside the dorms before we have more of a problem and I see you found someone on your travels." He nods to Kaminari. "Welcome back Kaminari, I hope we can be a teacher and student soon once again, but for now everybody inside please before I have to write you up for being late." Everybody quickly after that ran into the dorms. 

Kaminari held onto Sero's hand tightly as they walked into the dorm's common area. Some stayed in the common room well others had to go drop things off in their dorm rooms. Aizawa had walked into the dorms with his students as he wanted to be sure everybody had come back safely. 

Aizawa could see most of his students, but some cause of some being upstairs in their dorms. The ones that he could see he looked at them fully to be sure nobody was hurt. His eyes landed on Kaminari who had just sat down on the couch with Sero. Aizawa saw that Kaminari had a black eye which worried him. He wanted to know what happened to his student well he had been missing, but also felt like something was off about his student. He would give it time and if Kaminari didn't come to him then he would go ask his student himself. 

Sero and Kaminari were speaking about the Lighting Blots and how they were safe and that Kaminari had been hanging out at the base with them for the past few days because they weren't sure if he was safe or not and that Bomber had made a deal with Dust. 

Sero was worried about that, but also glad that Bomber had spoken with his mother about having something in place to keep them safe. Denki assured Sero that everything was fine and that he didn't need to worry about anything. Denki and Sero soon moved closer to each other as they shared a kiss. 

Iida was sitting close by as Shoto and Izuku were watching the two lovers. They knew they most likely looked like that as well because of them being the other current couple in the dorms as well. Everybody knew that the couples were Izuku and Shoto, then it was Denki and Sero. Nobody knew if anyone else was dating in their class as the others hid it well if they were cause they didn't want anybody to see. 

Aizawa watches his students for a few more moments before leaving as he had more to do this afternoon and couldn't just watch his students forever. So he left now as he really did hope that Kaminari would speak to him the next time they were in the classroom as he wasn't sure where else he would see his students other then in the dorms. 

Aizawa as he walked was thinking about how he really did try to keep away from his students when they had their weekends out or even when they were around the campus as he didn't want them to think he was always on their backs. He was, but kept that to himself and kept himself from always watching. 

Sero sighs as some of 1A came into the common room where they were sitting. The group really did want to know what had happened to Kaminari for the past few days as he had come back and few had seen that the yellow haired classmate had a black eye and wasn't acting like his normal happy self, but no one was able to speak up about it cause they didn't want to upside their classmate who had only just gotten back. 

Sero now saw some of his classmates sitting around him and Kaminari, he also just as much as everyone else wanted to fully know what was going on. The group was small, but then everybody ended up in the common room as everyone was still set up from last nights sleepover in the common room. 

Sero smiles seeing everyone taking their same spots smiling. He held onto Kaminari's hand as he saw him staring at his classmates who were now on the floor or laying on the couch. Even Katsuki was downstairs this time as he was lying to his two younger siblings Emkia and Murko. 

The group all waited to see if Sero or Kaminari would speak up, but they all made it look like they weren't paying any attention to them. Iida was reading the notebook where he had everything he knew so far about the young couple and the rest of his classmates. Izuku Midoriya was doing the same as he had his many notebooks out in front of him. 

Sero and Kaminari just ended up looking at each other not saying a word as they knew everybody was waiting for something to happen at this point. Izuku slowly looks up seeing that Sero had laid down having Kaminari lay on top of him on his chest as the two were just cuddling now. 

Everybody calmed down after a bit as they just chilled and a few started talking about how the day had gone before finding Kaminari. Mostly just about what they all went to buy or get cause they were half bored, but now bored of each other. The group was all talking as Katsuki did end up getting up at some point making dinner for the class as he had the skills of a chef when it came to the kitchen. He hadn't liked cooking for everybody at first, but once he had found these videos from a guy who lived in the USA. He had started making food for everybody cause he wanted to test out his skills to the max because this guy was hardcore in the videos he watched. 

He was really enjoying himself and everybody else loved the smells that came out of the kitchen every time their classmate was cooking a meal for them. Everything ended up coming out and being so yummy by then end of the cooking part. 

Katsuki took about an hour to get everything ready, but soon 1A was sitting around the dinning room table eating dinner together like a big happy family.

Soon everyone was done with dinner and all got set up for the movie night they were all about to have together in the common room as they were all going to sleep downstairs again together as a group. Once everybody was in their spots Kaminari started thinking about the last sleep over he really had as that had been with Sero and the Lighting Blots back at the base. Yes there had been a nightly visitor which they had taken care of already, but still. He really did enjoy that sleepover and hoped that he would enjoy this one just as much because he was finally back with his friends and was back at long last with Sero who he was cuddling with on the couch at the moment as their classmates had let them have the couch again to themselves. 

Once the movie was playing the party games began and the group started talking to one another again as they kept the movies playing for a while. Sero and Kaminari went to sleep after only 2 of the movies had played as they were both exhausted and needed some rest.