The Past is a Wicked Thing

The long awaited backstory of vex's is finally here and some other stuff to go along with it. Hehehe! Hope you all enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Takahiro lived with his family for years ever scene he was a small boy. When he was born everyone loved him, he was the perfect little boy. His quirk didn't come in until he was about 4 years old being able to control the glue like substance from his elbows. He was about 5 years old when his life started to change as more and more of his family either went into hiding or were in jail.

 He was about 5 years old when his life started to change as more and more of his family either went into hiding or were in jail

He grew up knowing that hiding was the only way to not get caught or to even be seen by others outside of his family. He was the son of a man named "The dark Beast" who was his father and never home. Takahrio never really got to meet his actually parents as they were both killed after he was born, so he lived with his grandparents for most of his life trained in the ways of a fighter and spy for the longest time and any siblings he had, he never met, he was fully alone with only his grandparents to guide him.

(Few years later)

Takahrio was 13 now as he was told to live on his own and kicked out of the house he had been living in, but only for a few years as he came back when he was 17

Takahrio was 13 now as he was told to live on his own and kicked out of the house he had been living in, but only for a few years as he came back when he was 17. He had manged to go to UA high school to train his quirk after tricking the pro hero teachers to let him in. The boy was back with his family for most of his life until her turned 20 and find the woman of his dreams.

(Few years later)

Takahiro was 20 and living with his new girlfriend Juana in a small box off the lake as the two were both run aways and had no where to go. Juana had ran away from home with her sister Jenny and Takahrio had no choice, but to run after he had killed most of his family or getting them sent to jail. His plan was to take over the family's work as villains, but he needed them all out of the way for it to work. 

(Almost current time)

Takahrio was now 32 and Juana was 26. The two lived in allyways and in subways, anywhere warm they could stay until Jenny had found them and let them into her home as she was 29 now. The 3 stayed together and planned out what they were going to do for the next few days, until they met some new friends Mitsuki Bakugo and her friend Inko Midoriya. Juana was sick as she was pregnant with Hanta at the time, Mistuki and Inko were also pregnant as well. Mitsuki had allowed Jenny, Takahiro and Juana live at her house. The friends stayed together for awhile as Takahiro still had goals of taking over his fathers work the girls stayed together at the bakugo's household where they laughed and played games a lot. They also did some drinking, but not a lot since the 3 were carrying unborn kids at the time.