V - MOON, TELL ME IF I COULD.

Start from the beginning

   You were in the toilet, ready to change. Gojo literally bought you a black bikini.

    You wore it on, seeing almost 70% of your skin being shown. You looked yourself in disgusted, knowing Gojo did this on purpose.

   You wore a white t-shirt over it, tying the hem of the shirt up to your waist.

    You got of the the restroom, seeing Gojo waiting for you as he eyes lit up, then frown slightly, "What's with the shirt?"

    "To cover myself." You smirk seeing his dismay as both of you guys walked to the other three. 

     Gojo walked towards Riko and started playing with her at the sea side as you sat down next to Kuroi and Geto.

   You hugged your knees as you looked up to see Gojo and Riko playing with some sea cucumber. 

    It was that twinge of jealousy that erupted your mind again. 

  "Is it okay to go sightseeing?" Kuroi looked worried.

   "It was Satoru's idea. I suppose it's his way of showing compassion for Riko." Geto shrugged as he looked at you.

    "What?" You caught him staring at you.

   "Hm? Oh, nothing, you're just really pretty." Geto gave that charming smile he always had.

    You blush slightly, "I know.."

   Geto looked at you, then patting your head gently, "You should have some fun."

    "Like I said, I can't swim."

   "It's low tide. You weren't drown."

    "I'm not risking it."

    Geto chuckled as he stood up, shouting, "Satoru! Let's get going!"

    "Oh, it's time already?" Gojo looked at Geto as Riko pouted.

    You felt a hint of pity for Riko after seeing her like this. Gojo walked lazily to Geto.

    "Suguru, how about we leave tomorrow morning instead?" He suggested as Riko's eyes lit up.

    Gojo and Geto muttered to both of them for a few seconds before Geto agreeing, staying one more night.

   "Seriously?" You scoffed, "I'm going back to school then. You guys can stay."

   Gojo and Riko looked at you in shock by your rudeness. You didn't know what came over you. You just couldn't stand seeing Riko and Gojo at the time.

   "It's just one night." Geto spoke up.

   "I'm tired. I'm going to the airport and fly back to Tokoyo today. You guys stay." You said.

   "Just rest in the hotel. No need to go back." Gojo grabbed your wrist, "Just stay."

   You looked at Gojo for a second, he looked upset. You shook it off, getting out of his grasp, "No, I'm leaving."

    WAS IT KINDA MEAN? Definitely. You were back at school. It was night time already as you lay on your bed, suddenly hearing your phone ring.

    You pick it up, hearing the call, "Hello?"

   "Er, Y/n?" Gojo voice voiced from the phone call.

   "Gojo?" You eyes widen slightly, "Why are you calling me at such a late time?"

   "Just wanted to check on you..." He said as your heart fluttered slightly for some particular reason.

   "Well, I'm fine." You scoffed, "You shouldn't you be asleep by now?"

   "I'm staying up at night to protect Riko." Gojo said as he yawned.

    There it is. Whenever Gojo does something that make you blush, he brings up Riko like he was checking on you because of Riko.

   "I'm hanging up." You said as you could clearly hear Gojo's protest as you hung up, laying down on your bed.

   You looked at the shinning bright moon, wondering if God is ever looking out for you.

   For some reason, the mission seems way to easy....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬